1.2 A Forced Love Story

Hola guys! so am back with another os I hope you all will like it.

_______________________

Vansh pulled out of the kiss and looked at her, she was glaring at him.

"What the hell? How dare you to kiss me? Forget that. How dare you to even touch me?" She shouted in front of his ears.

"Can you please shout in a bit low tone? It's hurting my ears" He said and saw her glaring.

"Ohk fine done......now Come" He said and dragged her.

"I'm not going to come with you... Leave me right now...." Riddhima said and held the pillar "I said leave me".

He looked at her for once and then moved back to her and picked her up in his arms shocking her.

"Put me down" She shouted and wriggled in his arms but it was difficult for her to break his hold or to make him lose his hold on her.

He brought her to the Hall, she looked around and saw many gazes on her. She looked at him and saw that he wasn't reacting.
He brought her under the pavilion.

Riddhima's POV

I was walking aimlessly on the road. After listening to Kabir I don't know what should I do? Where should I do?. Thinking about all this something came in front of me and after that everything was black.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a room but as the vision was blur I blinked my eyes and saw I was in a room. I holding my head sat there.

Just then I heard Vansh's voice although nothing was clearly audible and due to my headache I wasn't able to concentrate. Ohh I again came to VR Mansion, this mansion loves me a lot even if I don't wish to come he brings me here back everytime. I'm in his study how will I not get that I had sneeked in many times to collect the proofs.

He called himself my paremeshwar, he compared himself with my bappa.
I answered him back and he came to me and pulled me slowly towards himself. Then he kissed me. How dare he?

When I didn't respond he left me and then holding my hand dragged me towards the door. I held the pillar and he looked at me.

He then picked me up in his arms. He needs a psychiatrist he is turning insane. I tried to make him lose his hold on me but how can I a small and innocent child can break this monster's hold.

We came to the hall and I saw the same arrangement is he going to marry me now? That means he don't know I'm was a spy. Oh no..... Then I saw everyone was looking at me. I know I'm beautiful that doesn't mean they'll stare at me.

Then I saw they were glaring at both of us. But vansh wasn't reacting.
He broke Newton's third law of motion for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

He made me sat there under the pavilion. I won't marry this monster ever.

Riddhima's POV ends.

Author's POV

Vansh made Riddhima stand under the pavilion.

"Bhai aap bhabhi se aise hi shadi karoge? " Siya asked looking at Riddhima " I mean bhabhi ki dress".

"I can't take another risk Siya" He said and looked at Riddhima "She'll again ran away.".

She glared at him " I said I'm not going to marry you".

She said but ignoring her, he sat down pulling her due to which she herself sat there.

Priest started chanting the mantra, vansh looked at Riddhima and he was holding her hand tightly in a grip.