2.1 RIANSH: TRAPPED BADLY

Hola guys! so am back with another os I hope you all will like it.

So the update starts from the day ridhima proposed Kabir.

Ridhima- Kabir I love you I want to spend my whole life with you will you marry me?

Kabir bowed down to Ridhima's level held her hand

Kabir- yes yes ridhima I will marry you I love you too. Ridhima I have to tell you a truth of mine.

Ridhima- which truth Kabir r u married or u have kids?

Kabir chuckled

Kabir- no ridhima it's nothing like that.

Ridhima- then?

Kabir - Ridhima am not pt teacher am cop am a CBI agent . I am sorry ridhima I didn't told you as I was not allowed...

Ridhima kept her hand on his mouth .

Ridhima- no Kabir you don't need to apologise to me infact am happy that you serve the nation. Am proud of you Kabir and I would obliged to become wife of inspector Kabir Sharma and they both chuckled.

Kabir- ridhima actually if you don't have any problem we have to marry tomorrow.

Ridhima- tomorrow?

Kabir- yes ridhima actually day after tomorrow I have to go to Delhi for a mission and I don't know that when I will be back and now I don't want to waste a single second to make you mine .

Ridhima blushed hard .

Ridhima- muje kya problem ho sakti hai Kabir but shaadi ki tayariyan?

Kabir- you don't worry about it I have already managed it you only focus on our marriage tomorrow.

Ridhima- but Kabir shaadi hogi kahan ?

Kabir - our marriage will held the temple of shiv parvati tomorrow 9am at the morning what's say?

Ridhima - that's great but mera joda

Kabir - I told you na don't worry about it you will find your joda when you will go home.

ridhima blushed and said ok

Kabir-let's go to a restaurant I am very hungry.

Ridhima- yes bhook to muje bhi lagi hai let's go

Just then Kabir's phone rang

Kabir- ridhima tum chalo am coming

Ridhima- ok but come fast.

Kabir picks up the call

K- hello

Ap- what happened about the work

K- everything is done according to our plan she doesn't have any doubt apon me till now .

Ap-that's good but when you r implementing aur plan ?

K- tomorrow!! Tomorrow is aur marriage at Shiv Parvati mandir so u also come there .

Ap- ok

Kabir hangs up the call and goes towards ridhima.

They both goes in a restaurant and does there lunch together

Ridhima- Kabir muje to yakeen hi nahi ho raha ki kal hamari shaadi ho jayegi am very happy Kabir

Kabir in mind- am sorry ridhima but jitna khush hona hai ho jau because kal se tumhari life mein sirf dukh hai and smirked evilly.