❤54❤

Taehyung's pov:

"Bye-bye you all, have fun!!" Jin hyung yelled as he looked at gukkie who was waving his hands from the back seat window. I sighed closing the trunk as my eyes traveled to Jungkook who was beside me standing with some calcium tablets.

"Thank you," I said bowing dramatically as he hit my head giggling. We soon got inside the car as we bid goodbyes to the hyung's.

"Gukkie wear your seatbelt," Jungkook said as gukkie nods his head doing the so. 

"Dada, Mwmw I am very excited about the trip." gukkie said giggling as Jungkook looked at him smiling.

"I heard it was a boring trip?" Jungkook said looking at gukkie who pouted looking around totally ignoring Jungkook's question.

After 30 minutes we reached the place where the camp for the trip was held.

The trip was held in a resort. We soon walked in as a crowd of people started cheering. They started crowding around me as they asked for photos or autographs as I looked at gukkie and Jungkook who were both pouting.

"If you don't mind---ahh" I yelped as I felt someone touch the place I was wounded a few days ago. Jungkook hurriedly pushed everyone as he checked me.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DADA!!" gukkie yelled angrily as the crowd quietened. The teachers soon joined as they looked at us worried.

"You fine tae?" Jungkook asked worried as I nod my head smiling at him.

"If you please don't mind, I would like you to treat Mr.Kim as a parent rather than a celebrity. 

He has joined us to spend some quality time with his family and I would like all of you to respect his privacy. So please put your phones down and if there is anything which happens against the rules then I will have to take strict actions." the principal said as the others nod their head slowly.

Gukkie gave them a glare as he soon hugged me as I looked at him surprised.

"Gukkie what was that with that look?" I asked as he shrugged.

"How dare they hurt my dada," he said as I giggled.

"I am fine bub," I said hugging him who just nods his head. Jungkook too looked surprised at how possessive gukkie was when it was about me.

The people soon apologized as they walked back as I sighed. I thanked the principal as he just returned a smile telling me that it was his duty.

My eyes soon travelled towards Jungkook who was looking at me worried as I nod my head telling him I was fine as he smiled.

I decided to go and talk to the teacher, asking her for our room keys so that we could freshen up. I lifted gukkie up who giggled completely changing from that angry bird he was to the sweet child he is.

I walked towards the line but felt no one beside me. I turned back searching for Junkook only to see him standing in the same place. 

He was looking somewhere else as my eyes traveled to who he was looking only to see a small boy who was sitting on the corner of a bench with no one around him.

"Jungkook" I called him as he looked at me.

"You fine kook?" I asked as he immediately nods his head.

"Gukkie who is that boy there?" Jungkook asked pointing towards the boy sitting alone as Gukkie shook his head.

"I don't know mwmw, he is usually very silent. He talks to no one. I will go and talk to him." Gukkie said as he ran towards the boy as I looked at Jungkook confused.

"Hyung, he somewhat reminds me of myself. When I was 4 I was also lonely," he said holding my hands, placing his head on my shoulder. 

"Jung--"

We were interrupted when a woman walked towards us with high heels, a short dress, and her face filled with makeup.

"OMG is this handsome the Kim Taehyung?" she asked surprised as Jungkook gave her a weird look.

"Oh yes miss, I am. And this is my husband, Kim Jungkook" I said slightly smiling at her. She looked at Jungkook with disgust in her eyes.

'Oh god need to protect my angel from another slut' I thought as I looked at Jungkook who was looking at her---

Wait glaring at her.

"You guys must have a kid too, to attend this kind of place? By the way, I am a teacher here,

A beautiful one" she said as she played with her fake eyelashes.

"Ah--"

"Oh yes miss, Kim Taegukkie, our son, right there," Jungkook said as he faked a smile. She seemed irritated as she gasped.

"Oh, he might be a mistake, right? Most probably some slut would have tried to lure you like I really don't understand who would like to become a father at this young age, 

Right Taehyung" she said looking at me as my wrist balled up to a fist.

"Escu---"

"Well if I have to give an honest opinion, this is none of your business. We have kids as a mistake or he is a father at a young age nothing is a concern to your ass. Well looking at you right now it seems that you are the one who would lure around people. 

And also looking at you, ahjumma why do I feel you are just jealous. You are probably in your 40's and you still have no family really concerns me. Probably does you or your husband has you know some issues? or perhaps no one is ready to marry you because of your age ahjumma" Jungkook asked showing his fake concerned face as I gasped.

The lady in front of us was completely speechless as she looked pale.

"Ahjhu-mma, me?" she asked as Jungkook innocently nodded his head.

She gritted her teeth walking away as I looked at Jungkook proudly.

"What?" he asked looking at me glaring as I clapped my hands looking at him with proud eyes.

"Well done baby--" I said.

"Well, it is better if you stop showing all your 34 teeth to all the strangers out here," Jungkook said as I smirked.

"Well is my jagi jealous?" I asked wiggling my eyebrow as he blushed.

"Pff jealous who me?" he said walking away as I giggled.

"My sugar plum, baby, honey, jagiya is jealous," I yelled as he turned towards me glaring.

"Couch" he murmured as my eyes widened.

"I am Kidddig!!!!"