❤45❤

Taehyung's pov:

I was still sitting on the last bench hearing everything as I was extremely happy. The case was obviously slid towards our win as Jackson hyung still had some explanation to give. But then my eyes were giving up. I felt my head hurt really hard while suddenly I felt blood running down my nose.

I got up walking out of the courtroom to search for the restroom but my body gave up.  

"Sir are you fine, someone please call the ambulance" I heard someone yelling.

I felt my eyes shutting down as I left dizziness to engulf me, and before I knew anything else I was on the ground hands tightly clenched on my head.

Jungkook's pov:

"I do have an answer Mr.Lee" Jackson hyung said as everyone looked at him confused.

"Samples of Miss Jeon Aera were her hair and samples of Mr.Jeon were his fingerprints. Honor I would like you to meet Dr.Kai, he is one of the most trustworthy doctors in Korea. He has also had some experience with geneticists." Jackson hyung said passing the jury Dr.Kai's study certificate and work certificate.

"He is a senior doctor in Seoul Hospital." Jackson hyung continued as he earned a nod from the judge who seemed satisfied with the confirmation.

"Dr.Kai would you like to tell us about the results?" Jackson hyung said as Dr.Kai nod his head.

"5 days ago Mr. Wang along with Mr.Kim had got me the sample of a strand of hair and fingerprint and asked me for getting a DNA test for it. 

We have strict rules in our hospital but as this was related to the court, the results had come after 3 days, and is stated that Miss.Aera and Mr.Jeon were 2 different people and they had no relations at all. Rather Miss. Aera's sample matched the samples of Mr. Bae Hyun who had passed away 4 years ago due to suicide." Dr. Kai completed.

"Thank you, Dr. you can go back.

Your honor I would like to share another information that I had gathered. This was Mr. Bae Hyun's last letter before he died." Jackson hyung said passing the proof to the jury who looked at it and then passing it to the judge who wide his eyes while reading the letter.

The judge scribbled down things as he looked at Mr.Lee for an explanation. Jackson hyung passed another copy to Mr.Lee who read it loudly.

"I don't know will this letter even be caught in the hands of the police or that witch wife of mine will destroy it by then, I just wanted everyone to know the true colors of my wife, Mrs. Bae, and that bastard Jeon. They are not that innocent like they look. I heard them talking that they are planning to kill me for the company shares and I know I don't have any other option rather run away if I need to survive along with my kids as I love them the most but it seemed that the twins are also included in the plan to kill me.

And that's when my whole world crashed, there was no reason for me living so I give up." Mr.Lee finished reading as he looked at Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Bae who had their eyes wide open.

"Honour these are the CCTV footage of how Mr.Bae Hyun was murdered by Mr Jeon and Mrs Bae by pushing him off the cliff making it look like suicide." Jackson hyung said placing some pen drives as I wide my eyes. These were all so new for me as I couldn't believe I had been staying with a psychopath. 

"That's all your honor,

I would like to close this case stating that Mr.Jeon and his family all need punishment for their deeds and also I would request you to give custody of Kim Taegukk to Mr.Kim Taehyung and Mr.Kim Jungkook " Jackson hyung said giving his closing statement as the court went silent. There were sudden murmurs.

My father got up trying to escape but then the police held him as he kept looking at Jackson hyung gritting his teeth.

"Asshole it is all because of you!" Mrs.Bae yelled looking at Mr.Jeon who scoffed.

"If you were not that stubborn of wanting that 2 useless children of your things would have not got opened up like this," she said as the people around looked at her in disgust. They started murmuring as there were few flash sounds.

"Get up and defend for me Mr.Lee, useless person," Mr.Jeon said as Mr.Lee got up.

"Your honor, I don't have any more objections regarding this case, I would like you to close this case." Mr.Lee said as Mr.Jeon again started yelling.

"Silence, Silence please," the judge said as the court turned silent.

"I have taken my decision, The custody of  Kim Taegukkie will be given to Mr.Kim Taehyung and Mr.Kim Jungkook,  

Also to add Mr.Jeon and Mr.Bae will have lifetime imprisonment along with a fee of 50 million won for the murder of Mr.Bae hyun, stating guilty, hiding the murder for 4 years, and framing it as suicide, along with the rape o Mrs.Jeon Yeona /and/ Miss. Jeon Aera and Mr.Jeon Byun will be having 9 years imprisonment along with a fee of 10 million won for helping the criminals and hiding it for 4 years.

Court dismissed." the judge said standing up as we all hugged each other.

Jackson hyung soon joined us as we all congratulated him on his win.

"Congratulation hyung and thank you so much!!" I said as he smiled.

"Don't thank me Jungkook, it was just my work" he said.

"But daebakk hyung I never knew you had so many proofs against Jeon and Bae. Like this was supposed to be a custody case but it looked like a criminal case" hobi hyung said as the other agreed.

"You guys should all thank tae, I can't believe he risked his own life to bring all the proof." Jackson hyung said smiling as our face paled.

"he- help-ed?" Jin hyung asked confused as Jackson hyung nod his head.

"Ya, Mr.Jeon had a voice recorder attached in your house, he probably heard everything you guys talked about, That's why tae was working in secret. I swear your brother has a master mind." Jackson hyung said.

"But where is taehyung?" Jackson hyung asked as we all looked at him confused but got cut off when Namjoon hyung got a call.

"WHAT???"