Misunderstandings and Guilt.

Start from the beginning

JIN- This wasn't what we expected from you Y/N-ah. You've done wrong. Really wrong.

JIMIN- Pfft, her father was right after all I guess. 

Y/N stared at all their faces, while Jungkook and Suga refused to meet her eyes, she saw Hoseok pull Y/S/N with him, and soon enough they all began to walk out. 

TAEHYUNG- Stay here and suffer, maybe you'll get the idea of what you did. 

The basement tho-

Soon enough, the door was locked and Y/N went to the corner and sat down huddled like a ball

Soon enough, the door was locked and Y/N went to the corner and sat down huddled like a ball. She felt something inside her, some kind of emotion that was overflowing soon with each passing second. When she couldn't control it, she punched the ground. Very hard. Her knuckles immediately began to bleed. She realized what she had done, and her hands trembled, her whole body trembled. She was scared, not of the darkness but of herself. She felt like she was a danger. Then she heard the voices repeating in her head,

THIS WASN'T WHAT WE EXPECTED FROM YOU!

YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL!

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS? SO EVIL? 

YOU DESERVE THIS BITCH!

LIVE IN HELL!

IT'S YOUR FAULT!

YOU'RE BAD!

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SMILE! 

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HURTS OTHERS!

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise I won't come near you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry mom. I'm the one at fault. I don't deserve to smile. I'm bad. I'm evil. I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry.'

This was what she began repeating to herself. She wanted to cry but there were no tears. Her eyes were dry. Soon the numbness began overtaking her and she fell into a deep slumber wishing to never wake up again. 

MEANWHILE WITH BTS-

Here they were sitting while Jin was treating the little girl's injuries. She was still crying, or so it seemed. Taehyung and Jimin were fuming in anger. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were feeling guilty for thinking that Y/N was not bad. Jungkook felt sadness since he thought of Y/N as his own sister and even ignored Y/S/N in the starting. Only Suga seemed to be thinking for real. He felt like everything that was happening was wrong but then why didn't Y/N say anything? 

Y/S/N- O-oppas, I'm scared. -She said while sobbing.

JIMIN- Scared of what?

Y/S/N- U-unnie told me to stay away from you otherwise she'll harm m-me again...

TAEHYUNG- Don't worry princess! She cannot harm you. Call dad and let him know what happened and forget about Y/N. We're here to protect you. 

JIMIN- Hyung is right Y/S/N, we're here and besides, just let dad know. For the time being, let that girl stay locked up as a punishment. -He said wiping the fake tears off the girl's face.