Chapter 22 - Plan B

Start from the beginning

Oh no! No! It's all work. You and I are on top of the universe. - RP

Jennie let out a relieved sigh. Despite knowing she and Rosé were now officially together and happy, there was still that tiny part of her that couldn't believe it was happening.

You can tell me when I pick you up. - JK

Jennie was interrupted by another student coming up to leave her test.

"How come you can text and we can't?" the girl asked.

"Because I'm the boss." Jennie took the girl's test and dismissed her student.

Jennie put her phone away and tried not to think about this news Rosé had. She had a feeling this script was going to be a pain in the ass to deal with and was sure she'd regret writing the damn thing.

###

Rosé walked into her office and went to sit at her chair. She had had a full day full of meetings. Now that Jennie had officially sold them the script, they could begin pre-production of this movie, and that included casting.

That's actually what this last meeting had been all about. Tiffany had managed to ink a deal with Irene Bae and her team and Tiffany had already sent a copy of Jennie's script to Irene. Rosé also hadn't told Jennie about Irene yet. She didn't want to remind her girlfriend of the actress if she didn't have to but she figured there was no ignoring Irene now.

Lisa was pissed. Rosé was too. The last thing she wanted was to work with Jennie's ex and besides, Rosé had really started to like the idea of bringing Joy on board.

Lisa had managed to make an appointment with Joy to discuss the script and try to convince her to work with Black Label.

Rosé looked at the clock and was happy to see it was almost time to go home. Jennie would be here soon and just the thought of seeing her made Rosé smile.

Jennie had picked her up every day this week followed by dinner at Jennie's house or a restaurant They had agreed to spend the week just getting to know each other again and put sexy times on hold until the weekend.

She couldn't stay over anyway because of work. Jennie had early classes and Rosé needed a ride to the studio at odd hours so she just sleep at home so Lisa could take her to work. She really needed to buy a car.

Rosé opened her laptop and did a final check of her email. There was a new one from Tiffany.

Meeting: Irene Bae

Great, she thought. Tiffany was really excited about getting Irene and, yes, Irene was slightly more famous than Joy and had slightly more buzz around her, but that didn't mean Irene was a good actress.

"Joy's way better," She muttered.

"Better at what?"

Rosé jumped a little, startled at her sudden visitor. "Jennie!"

"Hi," Jennie chuckled, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"There you go still appearing out of nowhere." Rosé got up and went to give Jennie a hug. "Hi."

Jennie returned Rosé's hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi." She kept her arms around Rosé's waist. "What's this about Joy Park?"

"That's she's a better actress."

"Debatable. Better than Meryl Steep? Hell, no. Better than Kristen Stewart? Maybe."

Rosé gave Jennie a small smile before lightly kissing the tip of her nose. She let go of Jennie and went to her desk to start packing up her things.