Stalker - Part 2

A/N- Part 2 as promised. Its not great but I hope you all enjoy anyway. :)

Veronica's POV

Before I have time to process what was going on I was forcefully grabbed and pinned up against the wall of a nearby ally.

I let out a small scream and I dropped my phone and could hear Archie shouting my name down my phone. 

The mystery person shoved me against the wall so hard I had to blink stars out of my eyes for a second. I could feel a wet sticky substance on the back of my head when it had made impact with the wall.

As soon as I came to my senses, I actually took notice of the person in front of me, dark hair and an evil smirk.

It was none other than Nick St.Clair.

"Ronnie, always a pleasure." Nick snarled at me.

"Nick what do you want? Don't you remember what happened the last time you messed with me?" I asked him trying to sound brave.

"You see Ronnie I have been planning this for a while, watching your every move so I would know when you would be alone. You have caused me so much pain and trouble. My family are ashamed of me, and I need revenge for all you have done to me.  I feel that the best way of revenge is to just take you out of the equation all together." He smirked at me as he pulls a pocket knife out and holds it against my neck.  

In that moment I panicked. I had so much left to live for! I wanted to study business in collage, and have a home, and a family with Archie and grow old together.

That's when I decided I wasn't going to throw my life away without a fight.

I kicked Nick as hard as I could between his legs. He let out a yelp and fell to the floor in surprise,

I took this as my opportunity to make a run for it.

I thought I had escaped him for one second before I felt his hand wrap around my ankle and I fell face first to the ground.

My knees broke my fall and I could feel the rough ground graze my skin.

"This is precisely why I must end you now veronica, you have been a thorn in my side for too long and I am sick of you winning" He announced as he pinned me to the ground.

He held his knife directly over my heart and I thought that this was the end.

I closed my eyes and waited for what was to come... but it didn't come.

Suddenly the weight was thrown off me and the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance.

I looked to see my red paladin standing over nick punching him repeatedly until sheriff keller pulled him off and arrested Nick.

It all felt like a blur to me as I tried to regulate my breathing.

Next thing I knew Archie was crouching down next to me with his hands on each side of my head pleading for me to tell him that I was alright.

He moved his hands off my head to find blood staining his hands from the impact I made with the wall earlier.

"Oh my God Ronnie I'm going to kill him" Archie said as his face went red.

"Archie I'm fine honestly. Can you just take me home?" I asked him in a hushed voice.

"Anything for you Ronnie." Archie said as he looked at me lovingly. 

Archie insisted on carrying me all the way back to his house despite the fact that I could walk perfectly fine.   

Archie took me back to his place and started to clean up my injuries.

I hissed in pain has he applied pressure to my bleeding head.

"I'm sorry my love" Archie whispered to me. 

After cleaning me up Archie kissed over all the bandages and carried me to bed.

"I hope you know I am never letting you walk alone at night again." Archie told me.

"Don't worry Arch, Nick has been arrested now." I say.

"Well I'm not taking anymore chances with you Ronnie. I thought I was gonna lose you at one point tonight and it scared the crap out of me." He admitted.

I sighed and nestled into his side feeling safe in his arms.

Archie kept his word and he never let me walk home alone again.