Chapter 13 [He's Watching]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

The five of us had been going around Akame and Kurome's old village just looking around but i had this weird feeling that we were being watched by someone and it was starting to get to me, i was jumping at every slight noise that was made in the wood's.

Tatsumi:(What the hell is wrong with me? I don't think anyone would be watching us especally around here where no one know's who we were, It's probably me just being paranoid but i should probably also keep an eye out for any trouble.):"Hey Wave?"

Wave:"What's up?"

Tatsumi:"Do you get the feeling that were being watched?"

Wave:"Now that you mention it i've kinda felt like me and Kurome were being watched ever since we got here."

Tatsumi:"It's just strange, 'cause if no one here know's what we were back in the capital why would they be watching us?"

Wave:"I'm not sure, but it's probably best to stay on guard just in case our gut feeling is right."

Kurome:"What's taking you two so long were gonna leave you in the dust if you don't hurry up!"

Wave+Tatsumi:"Sorry!"

Me and Wave sped up so we weren't left behind by the girl's, but we were still kinda paranoid that someone was watching us so me and Wave were ready to kill the first thing that approached us.

Akame:"Are you okay Tatsumi? You seem on edge."

Tatsumi:"Yeah, just a little jumpy today."

Akame:"If you say so.":(Something's up with him i just know it, is there something he need's to tell me?)

I could tell Akame was getting suspisious and soon i'd crack which i don't want to do but if i have to tell her that i'm kinda paranoid about being watched so be it.

Yuno:"So Kurome, you and Wave are gonna be getting hitched soon?"

Kurome:"Yeah, we came back here to this village to see if my parents wanted to come to our wedding."

Yuno:"Hm that would be nice 'cause it's normal that the father of the bride walk's his daughter to the groom."

Kurome:"But i doubt that our father will want to come since he's the one who wanted to get rid of us."

Yuno:"If it come's down to it, i can walk you to Wave on your wedding."

Kurome:"Thank's for your consideration Yuno."

Yuno:"Anytime Kurome."

Wave:(Yuno really is the brightest person in this village, if i ever got my hand's on Kurome's father i'd likely be in prison for the rest of my life.)

After a while i felt something hit me in the back of the head.

Tatsumi:"Hey what's the big idea!?"

All of us looked around and saw no one around.

I saw a balled up peice of paper i unballed it and saw a two word note

Always Watching.

Tatsumi:(Okay now i'm certant that were being watched.):"We should tread lightly, this letter just gave me the feeling that someone's watching us and there watching very closely."

Akame:"At the first sign of them we'll eliminate them as swiftly as possible.":(Why would someone be watching us? I don't know one person who know's about our past and is alive...Unless-)

Wave:"Whoever this is they won't be laying there hand's on Kurome as long as i'm still breathing."

Akame:"And i expect no less out of you Wave."

We continued to explore the wood's but with a hell of a lot more caution, we kept going until we saw someone in a completely black cloak.

Akame:"T-That's impossible."

Kurome:"It can't be."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]