Chapter 3 [The Story]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"Okay where to begin, Akame's Teigu-

-Is known as the one cut killer or Murasame."

Aoi:"Why is it called 'the one cut killer'?"

Akame:"It's because it was laced with an uncureable poison that kill's in second's, that's were these scar's came from i used it's trump card known as 'Little war horn' i inflicted a wound to myself in which it powered me up allowing me to move faster than the human eye could see it made me stronger than anyone i've ever fought before."

Aoi:"Oh my goodness."

My mother was clearly shocked at how powerful [Murasame] was but that was only the begining of it  we still have Tatsumi's Teigu to explain to her, Tatsumi placed the sword on the table so we could all see it.

Aoi:"Please tell me this one isn't poisonous."

Tatsumi:"No, truth be told it wasn't even mine when i became a soldier it belonged to another member but was passed down to me before......,Ya know it's probably best that i don't bore you with the detail's about how i got it."

Even though it happened a good while ago i could tell he was still greaving from everyone's death espesally Bulat.

Akame:"It's known as the demon dragon's armor Incursio."

Aoi:"Armor?"

My mother was very confused so i desided to explain how it worked.

Akame:"It's currently sealed in the blade it only release's the suit when he drive's the blade into the ground and call's out 'Incursio' then the armor is released from the blade."

Tatsumi:"It's trump card allow's me to turn invisible for a short amount time of time, but it appear's to have a second one as well."

Aoi:"Hm?"

Akame:"It give's him the ability to make the armor evolve he first used it against one of our last enemies, that's the fight he almost died in."

Tatsumi:"It's also the reason my eye's red i forced the evolution to soon and now i've got to deal with this, but it isn't to bad."

Aoi:"As my grandfather always said thing's could always be worse."

Tatsumi:"Yeah i could have turned into a dragon.":(*Wink*)

Akame:"Being as that could very likely have happened i already have the image in my head."

We sat there for a while longer talking catching my mother up on my life and my plan's to settle a score with someone but i didn't say who it was, we took our leave and explored the village somemore when i ran into someone i missed.

????:"Akame!"

She pounced at me for a hug.

????:"I missed you soo much Akame!"

Akame:"I missed you too Yuno."

I rubbed her head and she finally let go.

Yuno:"It's been so long, how have you been?"

Akame:"Well truth be told i've been a lot worse in the past but it's been getting better today."

She saw Tatsumi behind me and asked the same question my mother asked.

Yuno:"Who's this? And what happened to his eye?"

Akame:"He's a close friend of mine."

Tatsumi:"My name's Tatsumi, it's nice to meet you."

Yuno:"My name's Yuno."

They shook hand's and we all spoke for a while on how me and Tatsumi met our time as soldier's, we were still avoiding telling anyone we were assassin's before coming here.

Tatsumi:"So is there anything we should be worried about while were here?"

Yuno:"We get some bandit's here every now and again but as long as we do what they say they don't get violent."

Akame:"We can deal with them if they show up again."

Tatsumi:"Yeah i've been itchin' to strike down a bandit for a while now so if they do show up we'll send 'em off to hell."

Yuno:"Oh? You really think you can beat them? There really tough, i tried to fight them once and they beat me up."

Akame:"Don't worry were trained for this."

I reassured my old friend that everything would be okay if those bandit's desided to come here.

Akame:(I really did miss my old friend, i have a lot of time to spend with her to make up for lost time.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]