Chapter 9 : World War Siren

Date: 16 December 1941

Location: Iron Blood

Time: 06:00

*RING RING RING*

Dmitriy:"This damn annoying alarm..."

*Dmitriy slowly open his eyelids as he tap the alarm lightly*

Dmitriy:"*Yawn* That was a good sleep , glad I get that Siren away from here , I hope I doesn't wake up any ship girls last night"

*He sat at the end of the bed and rub his eyes*

Dmitriy:"What will I face today? probably more trouble"

*He slowly get up from the bed and head to the shower , he enter the shower and lock the door while showering , When he finished  he exit the shower and head straight to his closet and wear his usual clothe*

Dmitriy:"Let's go to he mess hall then*

*He head to he command centre and is greeted by Akula*

Akula:"Good morning Dmitriy"

Dmitriy:"Good morning Akula"

Akula:"How are you doing Dmitriy?"

Dmitriy:"Oh I'm good thanks for asking"

*He wear his mask , exit the submarine , closes the door behind him and  walk across the portable bridge until he reaches the concrete dock walk path*

Dmitriy:"Now..where is the mess hall?"

*He walk around the port and then found a big building that's similar to one of a mess hall so he walk toward the building*

Dmitriy:"That must be the mess hall!"

*He enters the building only to see that it's full of boxes and armaments*

Dmitriy:"Oh , I mistook  a storage warehouse for a mess hall"

*Before he could turn back somebody put their hand on Dmitriy's shoulder and started speaking*

Bismarck:"Excuse me but what are you doing at our storage warehouse?"

Dmitriy:"I was looking for food"

*Bismarck let a small laugh escape her mouth as she heard what he said*

Bismarck:"Excuse me? you're searching for food?"

Dmitriy:"Yeah I'm trying to find the mess hall but I think I accidentally mistook a storage warehouse for a mess hall"

Bismarck:"Oh Dmitriy , what are you going to eat? a salvo?"

*Bismarck giggles a little after assuming what  he was doing*

Dmitriy:"I'm not kidding , I can't find the mess hall"

Bismarck:"Come , follow me and I show you"

*He followed Bismarck to another building at the other side of the port and Bismarck open the door , it appears that all eyes are on them , just like at the Royal Navy and Azur Lane harbour except there is no people talking about him or even Bismarck*

Dmitriy:"Thank you Bismarck for leading the way"

Bismarck:"You're welcome , Dmitriy"

*Bismarck left the mess hall and Dmitriy head to the receive his food*

???:"Oh! hello there , are you new here?"

Dmitriy:"I guess so?"

*He receive his food and when he turn back he sees a hand sticking out from one of the tables at the back*