Chapter 8 : Iron Blood

Date: 15th December 1941

Location: Azur Lane Harbour

Time:05:00AM

*RING RING RING*

Dmitriy:"Oh yeah I have to cook breakfast today"

*Dmitriy woke up feeling energetic ,  he rise from his bed , stretch his body for a minute and enter the shower*

Dmitriy:"Today is the day , We will all unite together in a new alliance"

*He finished shower , exit the shower and head to the closet to take the clothe*

 Dmitriy:"2 days more Dmitriy , 2 days more"

*He wears the midnight black suit covered by an admiral attire , he then went to check both of Arizona and Pennsylvania's cabin*

*Knock knock*

Dmitriy:"No answer? Looks like they are still sleeping"

*Dmitriy enter his cabin and open an MRE package that contains 3 powdered vanilla cake packet and 3 sauced meatball packet with 3 Cappuccino coffee packet*

Dmitriy:"We'll eat a real food this morning!"

*He turn on the stove and then put a pot of tap water and wait for it to boil , 5 minutes later after the water started to boil he put all 3 sauced meatball package contained in a single MRE packet and let it sit there for while he makes Cappuccino.He open the powdered vanilla cake MRE and pour some cold water in it and let it sit for 10 minute.Then he started to smell the aroma of the foods , he turned off the stove pour all sauced meatball and vanilla cakes into 6 different plates*

Dmitriy:"Let's just wait at the command centre , I don't feel like waking them both up"

*He brought the food in the tray , put it at the command centre's table along with a Cappuccino for each person*

Dmitriy:"I'll go read some newspaper while waiting for them to wake up"

*He grab a newspaper on the table and started reading while waiting for Arizona and Pennsylvania to wake up from their sleep*

30 minutes later

Dmitriy:"It's 6 am so they should be awoke already"

*Suddenly both officer cabin door opened by Arizona and Pennsylvania while they rubbed their eye.They closes the door and head to the command centre but they didn't expect Dmitriy to greet them*

Dmitriy:"Do you two have a good sleep?"

Arizona:"Oh-I'm sorry"

Pennsylvania:"We forgot to ask for your permission , I'm sorry"

Dmitriy:"You're sorry? alright if you are then come sit here , breakfast is ready"

Arizona:"Hm?"

*Pennsylvania and Arizona walk toward Dmitriy pulled the chair and they sat beside each other*

Arizona:"What are these food? I've never seen them before"

Dmitriy:"You should try it , if you want more just let me know"

*Arizona take a scoop of the vanilla cake she's surprised by how sweet it is*

Dmitriy:"It's sweet right?"

Arizona:"Y-yes!"

*Pennsylvania not believing the situation she scoop her vanilla cake and taste it for herself.Her eyes widen like Dmitriy never seen before*

Pennsylvania:"You're right kid! it is very sweet"

Dmitriy:"Don't worry about anything else , just enjoy the food and if you want more just let me know"