Oh wait — Victoria did betray me and now she's dead.

"If it makes you feel any better Rome's girlfriend turned out to be a bitch and Val killed her," Gio unhelpfully supplies, making me glare at him. Although he ain't wrong, I was just thinking that.

"Val killed her?" Dimitri cautiously asks.

"Well yeah, she brought up Messiah." I supply.

"When will she back? We need to talk to her — it's important." Dimitri asks again.

"Looking for me?" Someone giggles, we turn and see Felix standing in the doorway with Val on his back.

I narrow my eyes at them, "are you both drunk?"

"Maybe." She giggles again, "Wait for — Dimitri?" She gasps jumping off Felix walking up to Dimitri, whilst he looks at her confused.

"Fuck it is you, shit are you okay? What happened? Where's your dad? Where's Alec?" Val rambles, grabbing him and checking for injuries.

He stops her and frowns, "We nearly died and you're out getting fucking drunk?"

She frowns back at him, "I mean when you say it like that it does kind of sound bad but I was helping Fe."

"By getting drunk?" I press.

Her head snaps to me before she turns back to Dimitri, "fucking hell, I just wanted to have a bit of fun tonight plus I wanted to help distract Fe. In case you all have forgotten there are other people in the world other than yourselves. Look I'm sorry you nearly died Dimitri but that's my life every fucking day, I'm fighting to stay alive every day."

Felix walks up to her grabbing her hand but she pushes him away, "no Fe, they're judging me. They don't get to judge me."

"I know Val, but maybe we should go get some rest yeah? We did have a bit to drink and you might say something you regret." Felix hedges.

No Fe, don't take her away.

This is entertaining.

I like drunk Valentina, nothing but brutal honesty.

"Regret? I'm saying nothing but the truth." Val snaps.

Ooooh here comes bitch—tina

"Val, what's going on?" Nate asks, walking into the room taking in the scene. Felix shakes his head at Nate while Dimitri is looking at us all like we're crazy and Val sighs to herself exhausted.

"Someone get me a bottle of fucking water, I'm parched and I'm assuming Dimitri has something important to tell me since this can't wait." She grumbles, walking over and taking a seat next to me.

She looks tired as fuck, she starts to yawn before Gio hands her a bottle of water and she starts gulping it down. Everyone else comes back in the room and we all take seats or stand around, Alec is the last one to walk in but when he sees Val he freezes.

Val doesn't notice him though she's barely keeping her eyes open, "I'm tired let's make this quick shall we?"

"Is she drunk?" Alec asks.

"Val are you drunk?" Nonno asks, worry laced in his tone, he walks over to her. Cupping her cheek, she looks up at him then nods.

Nonno looks around the room before glaring at Felix, "you got my granddaughter drunk?"

"No he didn't for fuck sake, we went to a bar and we both had fun. Now someone spills the fucking beans before I spill my guts." She snaps.

"Milos Andino and Messiah helped us escape." Alec blurts out, walking into the room more.

"What?" Val whispers beside me, sitting up straighter now, blinking rapidly.

"He told us to tell you that he loves you and that he doesn't have a choice because Galen has someone here spying on you and waiting to take you out if he disobeys, he wants you to go find out who and kill them. Then he may be able to escape and come home. For some reason Milos is helping him, I think they're both working against Galen. They got us out, a car and a jet to get us here." Dimitri explains, leaning on the counter.

"He didn't mean to hurt you, Val," Alec whispers.

Val stands up, "right thank you, I'm glad you're all safe and I'm glad they got you out and helped. Sweetcheeks, please help me upstairs, I'm tired and need sleep. Sorry Drè but I'm stealing your man tonight, I need a cuddle. Felix, we'll talk in the morning. Good night everyone."

Nate walks over and picks her up bridal style and leaves the room, whilst the rest of us stare at their retreating backs.

"I can't believe she's drunk," Dom grumbles.

I can — the girl deserves to let her hair down once in a while.