" So , Luca and Victoria ? Do you have a date planned ? " Luca's father asked and left the two confused.

" Excuse me , what do you mean ? " Victoria asked him . She was confused by his question.

" Do you two have a date planned for your wedding ? " Luca's father repeated.

" Father , it's to early for this talk.  " Luca says .

" It has to happen someday or are you hesitant about marrying her ? " His father asked .

" I just think that its to early , we barely got to know each other. " Luca says .

" You are already sleeping together , thought you had that figured out already.  " His father said.

" We didn't sleep together . " Victoria says. 

" Are you telling me that what I saw this morning wasn't what it looked like ? " Carlos asked her .

" Correct . " She says .

" So the two of you haven't even slept together yet ? " Carlos asked her .

" No . " She says .  " That's non of your business either . "

" Then from today on , the two of you will no longer live in separate room . " Carlos says .

" What ? You can't force me to share a room with him ." Victoria says raising her voice at him.

" Young lady , you will do as I say because I ... " Carlos says but he is cut off by his son , Luca. 

" Father no , don't.  We'll share a room . " Luca says .

His father looked at his and left the room , Victoria got up and went to her room , the room she will have to share with Luca now . Not willing though.  Luca hated that his father had to force them to stay in same room . He already likes her , he just didn't know if she felt the same way . He also didn't want to force himself her , he wanted everything to happen naturally.

" She's been here for so long and you haven't even fucked her yet , what's happening with you ? " Luca's brother asked him .

" Fuck off, Carl . " Luca says flashing his finger .

" No , need to get mad bro . Or have you been gett pussy from somewhere else , like by Angela your assistant ? " Carl and Luca smiles . Carl knew it was a guaranteed yes..

" Why do you have to bring her up everytime ? We just fucked a couple of times and night . " He laughs.

*****

By the end of the day Victoria's room was her and Luca's. His clothes got moved into her closet and neatly folded by one of the maids . Later that night after dinner the two went to their room. She went to the the bathroom to change into her pajama set . She took her bra off and through it into the laundry hamper.

He was already in his pajama pants , she got the bed ready for the two of them to sleep in . She took of all the extra pillows and left it on the chair in her room . He left the room and went to go fetch extra blankets for him to sleep under.

" What are you doing ? " She asked him .

" Preparing the couch for me. I just thought you weren't comfortable sharing a bed with me . " He says scratching the side of hus head .

" Oh , that's nice of you but I don't have a problem sharing the bed but you have to keep your hands to yourself.  " She says smiling.

" I don't think I will be able to keep them to myself.  " He says with a smirk on his face .

" You'll just have to try sir . " She says. 

" I'll sleep on the couch , it's fine . " He says.

" No , you can't sleep on the couch that will be so uncomfortable.  Come sleep with me . " She says opening the sheets .

" If you insist.  " He says walking closer to the large king size bed .

She went to turn the lights down and then go in bed with him . She turned the lamp on the nightstand off and turned to face him.

" Even in the dark you still look as beautiful as ever.  " He says as he removes a strand of hair from he face .

" Oh wow , you not getting anything.. " She smiles at his thirsty complement.

She scoots her body closer to his and he moves his hand on her arm . He gently stroke her arm . He leaned forward and kissed her forehead .

" Goodnight. " He whispers to her. 

" Goodnight . " She returns .

She turns around with her back to him , he moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.  She didn't stop him . His body was against her and he felt himself hardening up against her . He moved away but she pushed her body closer to his .

The two fell asleep like that , his hand around her small waist and her hand on his . His warm chest against her back felt amazing.  Victoria felts safe with him , being that close to him made her feel safer . She didn't wanna leave his hold . She was slowly falling in love with him but she would never admit it to him and neither would he admit his love for her .

*****

- Heyyy, it's me again . Tell me what you think about this chapter . This was one of my favourite chapters to write.