"He doesn't mean that and he wouldn't say that, dad. Plus Leo doesn't get to decide if I go back to Italy or not. This must be a jok....."

Dad then presses something again

"Liliana. I don't want to be with her. You want a reason dad I didn't love her nor do I care about her. I don't want to see her again. The only person I have love for was...." Leo said and I stopped dad from playing the rest

"That's enough," I said

"I'm sorry hija but it's better this way," dad said

"I need a phone," I said

"Why?" Dad asked

"I need to talk to him,"

"Didn't you hear what he just said. Liliana he even sent you divorced papers, wake up. The man doesn't want to see you, hear from you or have anything to do with you," Bryce said

"You don't get it Leo wouldn't do this, we were getting along so good. He has to have felt the same thing I was feeling too-"

"He sent you divorce papers, so how do you think he feels about you?" he asked.

"Look Liliana whatever you think he felt for you disappeared when he saw his fiance and daughter" Daddy said.

I looked down at my ring before looking up at them.

I turned around and enter the room I woke up in. I slammed the door closed then locked.

I slowly slipped down the door as I stared at my fingers.

How comes he doesn't want me?

What did I do?

I know can be an asshole but why couldn't at least said this to my face.

He always said I was being childish but what he was doing was childish.

•°•

One week later

"He doesn't want me" I whispered to my self and metallic bile started raising up into my mouth.

Running to the bathroom I quickly kneel down before vomiting out my insides into the toilet

"Fuck," I cursed after I was finished. I felt like my Insides were being twisted and turned

Flushing the toilet I got up. Brushing my teeth I looked at my reflection.

For the past week I have been sleeping out most if the days. I don't have the energy or strength to move around and do anything.

After finishing I took a shower.

I thought we had something.

We were doing so good. But I guess it was just an act to get some ass.

He made me fall for him and this is what I got in return. Divorce papers and a recording of him saying he didn't want to see me nor does he wants to be with me.

But what was I thinking, I mean he got back his true love and daughter. I should be happy for him but I wasn't.

I wanted him. But he didn't want me.

Getting dressed I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen where I found a chef. He was preparing something that filled the air with a sweet aroma.

"Good morning Mrs. Valentino can I make you anything," the chef asked

"It's miss" I said while pulling off the ring.