six

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing,
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 1.1k

chapter 6
______________________________________________

the two were currently tied. both with six points.

"i could actually win this," you kept the ball between your feet.

"i was just going easy on you,"

"do you wanna buy strawberry milk for me? is that why you wanna loose," you giggled as you tried to focus, you kicked the ball forward gently, not knowing how to dribble it between your feet.

"are you testing me?" he asked, slowly walking towards you.

"maybe," you looked up seeing him right in front of you, "go stand at the goal and guard,"

"you're just going to miss," he laughed waiting where he was.

"why are you so stubborn," you placed your hands on your hips, "what if," you thought, "this is the last point so if i make it i automatically win. if i don't make it, you win"

"kay, deal," he agreed, making his way back to the goal while you went to the center of the field.

"ready?" you yelled.

"sure!"

you took a few steps back for a strong start. figuring out how to perfectly make the goal past ni-ki. would he even try? might as well take the chance. you ran toward the ball one foot behind you as you vigorously kicked it forward. the ball flew quickly towards the net seeming like it was going to make it right into the goal.

but kicking so hard with one foot wasn't such a good idea.

you slipped on the cold grass beneath you, your butt hitting the ground. ni-ki saw, ready to start laughing but quickly remembered what he had to do. he launched his foot to the side, blocking the ball from hitting the net by just a few inches creating an extremely loud pow noise. it launched the other way after hitting the boy's foot.

the two, now laughing and in pain.

"ni-ki, oh my god!" you yelled between your giggles and "ow"s

"you looked so stupid oh my god," he said quickly limping to you, laughing as well. he held his hand out, "come on, don't tell me you forgot about this again,"

"how kind of you," you placed your hand on top of his, as he immediately pulled you up to stand with him, "so about the strawbe-"

"you don't have to, i was just joking, we can get some together though," he held your hand tightly.

"are you crushing on me or something nishimura?" you widened ur eyes teasingly.

"i'll let go of your hand right now," he threatened, loosening his grip.

"just teasing you" you said. this time, you held on to his hand, his fingers lightly brushing against the back of your palm as you dragged him back to the bleachers.