three 𖤐

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 1.5K

chapter 3
______________________________________________

"since it is the first day of school and i am just your home room teacher, i am giving you all free time, please keep the noise level to like a five, thank you," the teacher finished explaining the classroom rules and expectations in our home room class,

since it was our first day of school, we had home room for an hour in the morning.

ni-ki sat behind me tapping his pencil on the desk.

"can you stop?" i turned around asking him, the boy leaned forward onto his desk. his pencil in his left hand.

"what am i doing?" he snickered, tapping his desk again.

"give me your pencil," i now fully turned my seat around.

he held the pencil up and shrugged.  "why-"

haeun took the item from his hand before hitting the top of the boy's head with it.

"ow," the girl held onto her own head.

"are you dumb?" ni-ki laughed between his words taking his pencil back. he rested his elbow on his desk as he leaned his head against his hand.

"i forgot it works like that," she held her head for a moment as she squinted.

"did you also forget we could do this too,"  the boy placed his vacant hand on the girl's head. once again soothing the pain away for the two.

"hi ni-ki!" a girl beamed, coming between the girl and the boy, slamming ni-ki's desk.

ni-ki lifted his hand from haeun's head in surprise making both the soulmate's head's have the lingering feeling of a pencil hitting them.

"gosh, you scared me, yujin," ni-ki laughed awkwardly.

"haha, oops sorry," she scrunched her nose turning her back towards haeun, "wanna have lunch together later?"

"uh, sorry yujin, i'm going to eat with jungwon and them," ni-ki leaned back against his chair.

"oh,"

"yea," ni-ki nodded trying to get a glimpse of the girl sitting infront of but yujin blocked his view, "is that it?"

"i kind of wanted to talk to you too," yujin now stood on the side of his desk. haeun's back faced the boy behind her.

"what about?" ni-ki stared to the side. bored of what the girl was saying. the girl went on and on rambling about a couple of things as ni-ki just nodded his head in boredom. every so often looking to haeun's back.

"ni-ki, are you even listening?" yujin snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"um,"

"do you want to hang out after school?"

"i already have something to do, sorry," he bluntly lied to her face, not wanting to do anything with her.

"it sounds like you keep making up excuses, are you lying?"

"why would i lie?," ni-ki gulped leaning forward against the desk,

"what are you doing after school, why can't you hang out with me,"

"i'm-" ni-ki closed his eyes, annoyed of the girl next to him, "i'm hanging out with haeun, speaking of-" he placed his hands in front of haeun's shoulders, pulling her back against her own chair, "you interrupted my conversation with her too,"