five

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing,
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 1.2k

chapter 5
______________________________________________

"i cannot believe you are actually making me try warm strawberry milk,"

you both stood next to the microwave in your kitchen as ni-ki placed the two cartons into the microwave.

"it's good i swear," he pressed the start button. the microwave's light turned on as the two items inside went around. "you'll like it darling,"

"ew,"

"what?" ni-ki looked at you, confused as the microwave started to beep.

"darling,"  you gagged jokingly.

"stop acting like you don't like it," ni-ki said while taking the two small cartons out of the microwave.

you pushed the door of the microwave closed, "you're acting like you like me,"

"how?"

"do you call all your friends 'darling'?" i took the strawberry milk carton from him,

the two opened their warm drinks carefully.

"no? why would i do that?"

"why would you call me that?"

"because you're my soulmate you dumbass,"

"can you be a bit more quiet, my brother is literally in this house right now" you practically yelled at the boy next to you.

"what'd nishimura say?" jungwon came down the stairs saying.

"nothing he's just loud and annoying," you took a sip of the milk, your expression became puzzled.

"what did you both get?" jungwon stood at the other side of the counter as you placed the carton back on the counter, "he made you try warm strawberry milk?" jungwon laughed, "it sucks ni-ki, give it up-"

"no but it was actually okay," i took another sip,

"see, i told you that you'd like it darli-" ni-ki coughed aggressively, his hand curled up to a fist as he gently hit his chest, "dumbass, ahem," he cleared his throat vigorously.

"both of you are weird," jungwon opened the fridge and took a bottled water out, "kay bye," jungwon left, making his way back upstairs to his room.

"you are actually stupid," you said as soon as you heard the door upstairs close,

"i played it off well, what do you mean-" ni-ki sort of laughed.

"do you want jungwon to kill you?"

"i don't think taekwondo boy can kill me darling," he took a sip of strawberry milk.

"you're unbelievable,"

hours passed quickly and the two kept talking without an end, soon it reached 8pm, the boy went home, and now the girl sat alone in her room, drowning herself in her own heavy thoughts.