one 𖤐

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 1.2k

chapter 1
______________________________________________

"finally," i rejoiced seeing the school building in front of us after a short walk.

"wow! and it's only 6:45, school starts at 8!" jungwon went on, "so first i'll let you meet my friends then we can walk around and i'll show you where your classes are,"

"okay let's go then?,"

the two entered the semi empty school, they were more than an hour early after all, a few students conversed over lunch tables. some already in their homerooms ready to start the school day.

they entered an empty classroom.

jungwon sighed, "they're probably already out at the soccer field or cafeteria,"

"there's a soccer field here?" i asked surprised.

my previous school was small and didn't have much,

"mhm, as well as a football field, basketball or volleyball court, and pool," jungwon turned around to leave the classroom, "anyways let's go and find them, this is my homeroom class by the way, we usually meet in here,"

"oh okay," i nodded as i followed jungwon out the door,

"i'm pretty sure they're at the soccer field so why bother checking the cafeteria," jungwon shrugged telling me.

"jungwon!" a girl called from the end of the hall,

"oh hey minsoo? what's up?"

"our english teacher told me to hand this back to you, the girl handed him a small stack of papers,

she felt another sharp pain on her foot. she groaned, tired of her soulmate.

"oh thank you," jungwon took it from the girls hands, "do you know what she wants me to do with these?"

"uh jungwon," i tapped his shoulder.

"hold on haeun, what was that minsoo?" jungwon stared at the pages in his hands confused.

"nevermind," i stood trying to ignore the pain in my right foot.

"there's directions on the back," minsoo said, "and is she your sister?!" she asked excitedly looking towards me.

jungwon flipped the papers over looking at the back and nodded, "oh! yes! haeun, this is minsoo, she's student council president of my class and if you didn't know i'm vice president,"

"hi haeun! nice to meet you, i hope you'll love it here!" minsoo gave her a bright smile, "are you a grade lower than us?"

haeun nodded, "mhm, nice to meet you, minsoo,"

"anyway-" jungwon interrupted the two, "i have to go introduce haeun to everyone else, so-"

"oh my gosh yes! go, go, go! i have some meetings to get to," minsoo jumped in realization. "nice meeting you haeun!" she waved, rushing up the stairs.