Putting his car in drive, he starts to pull off and out of the neighborhood. You stare out of the window the whole time as trees and other houses passed by.

Soon you found yourself getting out of the car and going into Tsuki's house as he locked his car and closed the front door behind him.

He began to take off his shoes then turned around to look at you who was just standing there. He had your bag already on his shoulder assuming you had a reason for bringing them.

Your bead hung low as you slipped off your shoes and kept your gaze at the floor. It was hard to swallow or even breathe at that.

"Y/n? What happened?" he takes a few steps towards you then drops your bag to rest his hand on your shoulder as you refuse to look at him.

"Are you hurt? Did your dad hurt you again?" he looks down at you concerned as you quickly look up at him surprised.

"What are you talking about?" your eyes that had been watering were blurry with tears as you sniffled.

But now you were confused by what he said. Kei quickly realizes his mistake as he looks away to think of a lie. "He's the only one there right? You look shaken up."

Rubbing the back of his neck, he looks down at you anxiously before feeling his eyes widen as you start to cry. "I have nowhere to go."

Your words words muffled under your sobs as he wrapped his arms around you to pull you into his chest. He tangles his fingers in your hair as he rubbed it trying to calm you down. "Don't cry..."

He could feel you shake in his arms as you soaked his shirt with your tears. He didn't feel guilty nor sad for you though more that you were in his arms.

In his house.

You were vulnerable with nowhere to go and no one to talk to but him.

"Shhh, it's okay." he rests his finger under your chin then tilts your face up so that you could look at him.

Your eyes were pink and puffy from crying and your nose was also starting to turn pink from rubbing it so much.

He chuckles at your face then runs his thumb across your cheek to wipe a few tears that you couldn't stop from falling. "You look like a fish."

You stare at him for a few seconds as he smiled at you trying to make you feel better. You let out a small laugh at his words then wipe your eyes making him pull his hand away from your face. "Sorry."

"Dont apologize, what's wrong?" He wraps his arms around you as you wrap your arms around his waist too.

He smelled like laundry detergent and faint cologne as he pulled you closer to him trying to comfort you.

It was eating him alive getting to hold you so close to him, but at the same time being so nice to you when he was really enjoying watching you come to him crying.

"My dad kicked me out." Your words were stifled under his shirt fabric as he let you pull away.

"Like out of his house? What about your mom?" He tilts his head as you shake yours.