Chapter sixteen

Beginne am Anfang

"Pack your shit and leave." he looks over at you again as you feel your heart drop.

"What?" you furrow your eyebrows in confusion as he walked towards you.

You wince as you feel him grasp your arm tightly where it was scarring at then drag you out of his office and into the hall. "Ow, you're hurting me!"

You struggle to try to fight out of his grasp then feel yourself get thrown to the floor realizing you were in your room.

Looking up at him, he started to grab your stuff and throw them on the floor in front of you. "Take your shit, and get the hell out of my house."

Putting your arms up, you block the clothes he throws at you then toss them to the side. "I don't have anywhere else to go!"

"I don't care!" he turns around to face you as an obvious glare was on his face. "You should've thought about that before taking those pictures. Now I have to find a way to get rid of them before everyone knows that my daughter is a whore."

He grabs your book bag and throws it at you as you move to the side just barely dodging it. "What we're you thinking?! My image will be ruined if they find out it's you!"

"I don't care where you go. Go with your mom, to one of your friend's houses, hell, you can live outside for all I care just not here. I never want to see you again." he walks over to your door then slams it shut making you flinch.

You slowly try to process everything as your head started to throb. Grabbing your bag, you start to shove your clothes in it.

Your mind felt blank, just straight empty as you stood up and slung your bag over your shoulder. You were still stuck in a state of shock.

You expected for him to be mad but not kick you out. But you weren't surprised, his company always came first.

You couldn't remember a day before high school that your dad cared about his family more than his job.

As you grab your phone you walk out of your room and out into the hall to pass by your dad's office. Glancing inside, he was pacing back and forth with his head down.

Your footsteps were quiet as you ran down the steps and out the front door. Just as you closed it, you looked back at the large house with a sigh then pulled out your phone as a text notification cane though.

It was Tsuki checking on you again. Your fingers fumble across your screen as you text him asking him to come to pick you up.

You were gonna call your mom but you figured it would take her a while to get her and she was probably at work so you would call later.

After a whole of waiting, you see Tsuki's car from a distance as he pulls around the corner and unlocks his door for you to get in.

The cool leather makes you shiver as you slide into the seat and hook up. Kei looks over at you with a concerned look then at the bag of clothes that you tossed into the back seat. "You okay?"

His eyes scanned you as he realized that your hands were shaking. A low nod was followed as you stayed focused on looking out the passenger side window away from him. "Can we just go?"