"Why is he on the throne?" Hayley questioned.

"Because he's the Devil." Klaus mumbled in recognition of the fact he had learned. The memories just solidified what he already knew.

"The Devil is not real, Niklaus." Elijah denied.

Kol scoffed in disbelief and was about to speak up when Klaus opened another door.

~~~~~

The family saw the same leather dressed woman from the Mystic Grill. Her laughter was then followed by a lighter laughter, but one that was still dark and sinister.

"What do you say, little Lucifer?" They heard Maze ask.

"I say that clown's are downright terrifying!" Anastasia exclaimed.

"They are not." Maze protested.

"Yes they are! And this poor sucker is stuck here having one kill him as his loop!" Anastasia responded, before she watched the loop play out again and saw the man die again.

The two women then double over in a fit of laughter much to the shock of the Mikaelson family.

"Why is she acting like this? This isn't who she is." Elijah spoke, quietly.

Kol scoffed, "You know absolutely nothing about her, brother. So I suggest you shut the hell up." He sneered.

"See if you think they are so terrifying then why do you laugh at his death?" Maze questioned her friend.

Anastasia shrugged in indifference. "Because it's funny. His guilt is about getting killed by a clown....it's pathetic really."

"You got that right, sister." Maze mused, before the two fist bumped.

"Glad we can agree on something."

~~~~~

"Does human life really mean that little to her?" Hayley asked mortified. She had never expected to see the woman that raised her so heartless.

Kol rolled his eyes. "It really isn't any of your business, vampire." He spat at her with a heated glare, making her flinch back into Elijah's arms at the mention of just being a vampire.

"Kol!" Elijah exclaimed, raising his voice. "I must heed you to watch your next actions." He warned.

His comment made the younger vampire laugh in irony. "Oh, that's rich. Invading someone's private memories and thoughts is okay for you to do, but the world is going to end because I offended the slut of the family." He said through his laughter.

Elijah sped towards Kol and slammed him against the mind corridor. "I told you to watch yourself, brother." He threatened.

"No need to bother with the pathetic threats, Elijah. I just didn't realize that we welcomed hookers into the family.

Elijah was about to lunge for Kol again but Freya separated the two of them with her magic.

"Enough!!!" She yelled at Elijah. "If you are going to threaten the life of the woman I love just to get me to do what you all want, then do NOT make me more pissed off than I already am!!"

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) i was swamped with school work and have been stressed the past few days, so there weren't any updates, but yeah. only update for the night because I am tired as shit. 

i don't really know how to feel about this chapter. I like kind of like it but kind of hate it and it honestly is a bit of a filler. opinions?

i can't wait to write next chapter thought.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3