A/N: Q&A

Annyeong! Hello! Hi! Hey! Hola! Aloha! Bonjour! and all those other ways to say hi. . .

I've come bearing gifts for all of you lovelies.

This book has hit it's 200+ mark and I couldn't be any happier, so I plan on making a Q&A to celebrate the ongoing success of this book.

But I won't particularly answer the questions yet I want to get enough questions asked before I supply any answers!

If you've liked this book, please show some support on my other book "You're Gonna Love Me".

And for those of you who are awaiting an update for the final episode of that book, I am sorry. I tried to finish this book before my school started but I was unsuccessful and my weekends are always packed too.

My overbearing mother is either making me train to be a business women (which i don't wanna do) or i'm working. . .

But I promise that I am working on the book as I take time to myself during study halls or breaks after school.

Anyways, with that being said, let's get on with the Q&A:

Taehyung:

Jungkook:

Jin:

Jimin:

Jennie:

Jisoo:

Jaehyun:

Namjoon (yes i'm including joon even tho he did the bare minimum in this book):

Yoongi:

Hoseok:

Lisa:

Wheein:

Taehyung's Parents:

Jungkook's Mom:

Jungkook's Dad:

Author:

If you don't remember the characters well enough to ask questions, you could always reread this story!

I can't wait to see your questions and I especially can't wait to answer them.

Toodles,
Riah

⭐ You Belong With Me [Vk]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara