@3

Late last night:

Jungkook was distraught when he came back from the mall. He has a game tomorrow, he has to take Jennie out tomorrow and he has to attend the homecoming dance the following day after. He has to perform well for his team being as he's the star player and captain. And going to a homecoming game after your school just lost and it was all your fault isn't any fun. 

So when he came home he went inside his house and ran up to his room. He plopped onto his bed and screamed into is pillows. 

After his tiny little break down, he went to go change out of his clothes and into some pajamas. They felt comforting to him and relieved a lot of stress off of him. But as he sat in his quiet room, he realized something.

It was really quiet.

I mean his mom was at work, Felix was with Taehyung....

Wait! Felix is still with Taehyung. That's why it's so quiet. Jungkook looked over to Taehyung's window to see that all of the lights were out. He looked shocked and scared. He put on some slides and ran out from his house into the autumn night. 

Jungkook ran to Taehyung's house and knocked on the door repetitively. "Taehyung! Felix!" He shouted frantically, but he still received no answer, only the sound of his knocks filling into the air. "Taehyung! Felix!" He called out again. 

"Yeah?" He heard a voice behind him ask. He turned around and relief washed over his face as he stared at his brother and Taehyung, both holding bags full of snacks from the gas station. "Are you guys okay? Are you alright? Where were you? What were you doing?" Jungkook kept asking questions as he ran up to Felix and examined his face. 

He knelt down and held Felix's face in his hands. "I'm fine Jungkook! I'm fine." Felix whined. "Oh thank God." Jungkook sighed out, pulling Felix into a hug. 

From what Taehyung could tell, Jungkook must have been pretty shaken up about something, because he hasn't acted or loss his cool like this before. "We're fine Kook, we went to the store to pick up some snacks because Felix and I got hungry after coloring and watching a movie." Taehyung explained to Jungkook in a calming tone.

It certainly did calm him though.

They stood out in the night, subtle, but still cold breezes ruffling their hair and pecking their skin. Jungkook had thought long and hard before he spoke. "I'm gonna take Felix inside. He looks drained out anyways. And then...then can I talk to you. Could you just wait out here. I'll be quick I promise." Jungkook told Taehyung as he went to grab Felix's hand. 

"Alright, I'll be here." Taehyung assured him as he took the bags from Felix. He put all the snacks he bought for Felix in one bag and gave it to Jungkook, while he kept the other bag with snacks of his own to himself.

"But Jungie hyung, I'm not tired." Felix said in a tired tone. But his own mouth worked against him as it released a yawn. Jungkook watched as the boy's eyelids began to drop down low. Flickering back open whenever he has moved, trying to fight off his sleep. Jungkook sighed and picked up the boy. "Oh really? Because I think you're very tired. C'mon, say goodnight to Taehyung."

"Goodnight Taehyungie." Felix yawned out. Before Jungkook turned around to leave, he spoke to Taehyung again. "Wait here. Please, I need to talk to you about something." Jungkook whispered pleadingly. 

Taehyung obliged and sat on the few stairsteps that led to the door of his house. His parents were out again this weekend, a business trip in Busan, but that's none of Taehyung's business and Taehyung could care less. But the company Felix provided along with the presence of Jungkook today, was comforting.