@2

The next day was different. Well it felt different to Taehyung as he continued to read his book while sitting on the bench. Maybe it was the extra sun he was getting than his normal daily dosage. Maybe it was the different genre of the book he was reading. Or maybe it was...

"Hey Taehyung, what are you reading?" Jungkook asked casually. 

Wait?

 Jungkook? 

This is the something different. The "your crush is approaching and talking to you" type of different. But who was Taehyung to complain? He watched as Jungkook walked down the sidewalk with his worn-out jeans on. The same worn-out jeans Taehyung has come to love because they accentuated his thigh and leg muscles greatly.

He finally looked up to see Jungkook staring at him. Taehyung realized why he was staring, so he happily scooted over to give space for Jungkook. His little brother, Felix, seemed to have tagged along too.

"Hi, Felix. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" Taehyung asked as he rested his book in his lap, now his attention was focused on the cute eight year old. "Better Taehyungie! Those mean girls stopped bullying me after you told me to just ignore them! They were caught in the act too by a teacher. Isn't that lucky? Ooo, I also got my coloring hung up in the classroom. You know? The one when me and you were coloring three weeks ago." Felix ranted.

His lips were moving a mile a minute, slurring over or mispronouncing a few words ever so often. But Taehyung still got the kid's overall drift. "That's so cool! I'm proud of you Felix. We should draw another picture the next time I sit you, yeah?" Taehyung told him. Felix's eyes beamed at the thought. "Yes! Yes! Please can we do it todayTaehyungie? Please Jungkook, let's go to Taehyungie's." Felix begged, pulling on Jungkook's sleeve as he whined to go to Taehyung's place.

"Hold on motor mouth. One, why don't you tell me these things. Two, we're at the park and you barely have even set foot onto the playground. And three, Taehyung's probably busy and has stuff to do at-" Jungkook was lecturing Felix but got cut off by Taehyung.

"I'm actually not that busy." Taehyung interrupted a little too quickly, holding his hands up to stop Jungkook from continuing. Jungkook quirked an eyebrow up as he turned to look at Taehyung. A small smile crept onto his lips as he thought about what he was going to say. "Well..." He scooted closer to Taehyung. "Now you're busy with me. Come on Felix, go play around for a little while." Jungkook said.

Felix sprinted for the playground, thoughts filled on playing with the slides, the two teens were long forgotten.

Taehyung was stunned. He didn't know what to do with Jungkook. "I-" Taehyung started to say but Jungkook held up his index finger. "Wait a minute. Hold that thought. Your hair is just..." He started to gently brush Taehyung's soft hair, and tuck it behind his ear gently with that same index finger.

"That's better. So what were you going to say?" Jungkook asked, he turned his body to face Taehyung better. Taehyung turned his head away from him really quickly as Jungkook turned his body, so he could hide his blush from the younger one. "I-I" Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself.

"How is your day so far?" He finally asked, turning back to face Jungkook. "I've been better, but at this moment...hmm? I'm feeling slightly better." Jungkook told Taehyung. The said male was now looking down shyly. "And how about you?" Jungkook inquired, tapping Taehyung's shoulder really gently.

"I- Um- Ah- Well-" Taehyung had to remind himself how to breathe again. He took yet again another breath to relax himself so he could say a very well composed and sophisticated answer. "Super dandy!" Wow, very sophisticated, super composed. He was practically sweating bullets and mentally breaking down on the inside.