"What the fuck did she just say?"

My palms were immediately sweaty and my heartbeat started to speed up. I looked over at Tiana, desperate for answers before she shot a clueless look back. She moved to pick Kiari up.

"I'm going to take Kiari to get ready and get in the car. Y'all please don't be long."

She whisked Kiari away without saying a goodbye to us and our room was silent and thick with tension.

"I said what the fuck is she talking about," Keon said in a low voice.

I lifted my head up at him, "Can you just calm down?"

"How the fuck you gone tell me to calm down? You're not telling me shit."

With each word he yelled, my fear started to rise. I had saw Keon mad and angry but never this enraged before. I was scared to even speak and try to explain but on such an important day I had to try and calm him down for our family's sake.

I started to speak, but my voice shook with fear, "Keon, I was scared to tell you I thought it would make shit worse."

"I don't give a fuck! You was scared to tell me after the fact but yet you meet up with the nigga?"

I stood up! He had this shit all wrong! "What are you talking about? Nobody met up anywhere!"

"So what the fuck happened!"

Now, it was my turn to yell. "I'm trying to tell you! You won't let me fucking speak!"

Once again, our door burst open and in sprinted Javi. "Motherfucker, have you lost your mind yelling at my sister and she's fucking pregnant?"

Keon still held his emotion. His nose flared and his face was red. "Javi, listen to me, I don't have time for that shit right now. You need to mind your mother fucking business while I have a conversation with my mother fucking fiancé!"

Javi held a shocked expression on her face and moved to whip something out of her purse, "You got me fucked up."

All of a sudden, Val moved to stop Javi from macing Keon and Tiana stood in the doorway with Keontae looking remorseful. Keontae helped Val back Javi out of the room as I stood in front of Keon, backing him in the opposite direction. Once Javi was out of the door and the door was closed, I turned back to look at Keon. I  sniffled and wiped the tears from my eyes, and moved to grab his hands.

"Baby, please. Just listen to me."

Keon snatched his hands away from me and shook his head, no. "How the fuck could you keep this from me?"

In this moment, I had the same thought as him. If I knew then, what I knew now I would've made a very different decision on how to handle me seeing Lucas. "I thought that more bad would come from telling you than good."

Keon scoffed and shook his head. He moved to grab his keys. "Let's just get this shit over with."

I blinked back tears. This shit? How could he refer to our child's gender reveal as that? I understood he was upset but he was acting like a child and not even letting me get a word in.