School

Currently, I am sitting on my messy bed cuddling my pillow because of how cold it was. It was early in the morning and it was a school day.

I slowly got out of my bed and then I flopped back onto it again.

"Why does it have to be so cold in the morning?" I mumbled.

After 15 minutes later of me just lying on my bed, I decided to get up. I went to the bathroom so that I can brush my teeth and wash my face so that I can be more awake.

I changed my clothes into something else. Then after that, I brushed my hair and went downstairs. Usually, in the morning, I don't eat anything so I just had a fruit.

I went back upstairs to grab everything I need for school. No one in the house was awake so it felt like I was alone but I'm used to it anyways.

I put on my shoes and got out of the house and locked the door. I started walking to school because it's only 5 minutes away from my house.

-

5 minutes later.

-

I saw my school and I started walking faster as I realised I was going to be late. I quickly ran in and saw my friends.

"Why are you running?" asked Layla.

"Was I not late?"

"No, you were 10 minutes early," replied Layla.

I looked at them shocked because I'm never this early. My friends started laughing and then I started getting annoyed.

My friends stopped laughing and looked behind me. I was wondering what they were looking at and then I saw Adam. He was my crush.

I just stared at him as he walked past me. Once he left my friends quickly pushed me around and started joking about how "in love" that I am.

I just pushed them away and went to my classroom.
I sat down on my seat and slouched onto it. I was looking outside of the classroom and I saw Adam walk by.

I quickly sat up straight because I'm not showing my crush my ugly side. Adam was talking with his friends outside of his class. I'm so lucky that my crush has his class right in front of me.

I started smiling at myself but then I quickly looked away when I saw him staring back. I looked at my book and started to feel so embarrassed.

Does he know I like him? Once I questioned myself I started to feel more embarrassed and wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

The bell started ringing and people went back to their class. The teacher came in and started to teach us. I just spaced off and started thinking of scenarios with my crush.

My thoughts were distracted as I felt someone start tapping on my shoulder I turned around and saw Jack. Jack is always annoying me and making fun of me.

I looked at him enjoyed and said, "what."

"Why are so moody?" asked Jack.

I just looked at my paper and said nothing

"The teacher said you have to work."

"What is it about?"

"You're supposed to answer the questions on page 57."

"At least you are helpful when it comes to class," I said while laughing.

Jack just scrunched up his paper and threw it at me.

-

2 hours later.

-

Currently, I'm in my physics class, which I hate so much. I tried focusing on it since this is the only class I'm failing at.

After a couple of minutes, I needed to go to the bathroom. I asked the teacher if I could go and she said yes.

I got up and walked down the hallway. I went to the nearest bathroom but the door was locked. I went downstairs since that's the second nearest bathroom.

I went inside and finished my business. I went to go wash my hands and looked at the mirror because my hair was all messed up.

As I was looking in the mirror I heard a huge bang and it sounded like a glass breaking. I looked outside and saw a man threatening a teacher with a knife.

-----------------------------------
A/N

I'm sorry that this is short but it gets better I promise. Please be patient for the next part since this did take a long time to make.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day :)