"We don't have to keep it." I suggest even though I know she said she wouldn't get an abortion.

"But I don't want to kill our baby."

"It wouldn't be a baby yet."

"But It would be eventually." She sniffles.

I sigh. "We don't even know if you are for sure, I can go buy you a pregnancy test."

"Thank you." I want to kiss her but I remember she just threw up so I kiss her forehead.

"Now be a big girl and go brush your teeth so I can kiss you properly." I tease.

She chuckles and lightly punches me on the shoulder. "Shut up. Make sure you get three."

"I'll go get them in a bit." I smile but deep down I'm scared. What if she is pregnant? Is she gonna come out and tell her parents? I hope so. Am I even ready for another kid I've barely had time with Ari?

After she gets done brushing her teeth I kiss her and we eat. Then I exercise and take a shower. I throw on a white fitted crop top and some holy jeans with some white converses.

Using my GPS to find a store I leave and buy the tests. When I come back I hand her the bag and she gets up and goes to the bathroom me behind her. She stops me from coming into the bathroom with her.

"I prefer to pee without you watching." She chuckles and closes the door before I can say anything.

I wait nervously on the other side of door until she opens it again a minute later.

"So?" I wait for an answer.

"You have to wait 5 minutes."

"Oh." How convenient.

We sit in the living room for 5 minutes before going to the bathroom. I watch her look at them and she curses under her breath before looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

Shit. The pill obviously didn't work.

"What am I going to tell my parents?" She says. Of course that's what she's worried about.

I frown. "Umm the truth." I state the obvious.

A tear leaks from her eye when she blinks. "They're gonna hate me."

I put my hands on her waist. "You might be surprised. They accepted that you were pregnant with Ari when you claimed you didn't know her dad."

She gives me a humorless expression. "My dad thinks he's better than you because he's white I doubt he's fond of gay people."

"Why do you even care about his opinion? He's an asshole."

"He's my dad." She says as if it's obvious.

"Parents are supposed to love their kids no matter what. Wouldn't you love Ari no matter what?"

She looks at the ground. "Yeah." She mumbles. "I guess you're right."

She starts crying. "But I know him and my mom are gonna hate me and Ari, especially you." Pretty sure her dad already hates me and I don't give a fuck because the feeling is mutual.

I cup her face in my hands. "You can't live like this forever. They don't matter if they can't accept you. It's stupid that you think you need their approval. Aurora you are grown now, we aren't teenagers anymore, we have a daughter and now your possibly pregnant with our second kid. If our kids mean any less to them because she comes from me then they don't deserve to be called their grandparents."

She sighs. "I know you're right."

"I'll be there with you when you do it. I'll hold your hand the entire time." I grab her hand.