⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟕

Start from the beginning

"truth serum?" yunhee questioned and he nodded.

"just like they did to cho. it was awful. i didn't want to tell them anything, but i couldn't stop it. whatever seonghyun told you guys, he did it to provoke you and get me to work with them. he's been saying he's going to tell my parents everything. right now it's just pure blackmail because he thinks i could be of use to him. i didn't want this, yun. i felt so guilty the last few weeks and didn't know how to face you all. look, i'm really sorry."

"i'm still mad. i can't help being mad but i do forgive you. it's not your fault, i know. if only you'd stop being put into these situations. it all stems from your parents. it's their fault for most of this. if they'd just let you be your own person..." she trailed off then turned to the now quiet boy and pulled him in for a hug. "you suck sometimes, but you didn't mean for this to happen. it couldn't be helped."

"thank you, yunhee." he replied, hugging her back. they stayed like that for a few seconds, then he tensed and sprang up from the bed. "holy shit! i completely forgot what i came here to tell you! mark mentioned something about sirius, so he tried to contact him through the floo network, but got caught by umbridge. then he took her to the forest and while jeno distracted the slytherins that were left to guard us, i quickly used the floo network that brought me down the road."

"sirius? what do you mean?" she asked, assuming mark had filled him in about everything.

"he said sirius was taken by voldermort, so he's probably in london now."

"what?! no! i was with sirius only twenty minutes ago! he's fine." yunhee exclaimed, looking around frantically. "voldermort is playing tricks on mark. we have to go find him. now."

"i know where they're going. the—"

"so do i. the ministry."

i saw it in my dreams. there were orbs.

"in the department of mysteries." jisung told her as he climbed through the window again and held out a hand to her. she grabbed it and he helped her out. she felt bad for ditching chenle's mother since she was expecting yunhee to come help with dinner, but she had to go find her friends. it was more important.

the ministry wasn't too far from chenle's house so it didn't take long for them to make it to the department of mysteries on level nine.

"so, mark told you everything then?" yunhee asked as they cautiously walked past shelves of globes.

"yeah. said sirius was innocent and his god father, the only part of his parents he has left, so that's why he got worked up so quick." jisung explained, as he kept track of the numbered shelves they had passed. they had just made it to ninety when they heard voices not too far ahead of them.

"he should be here!" a voice yelled.

"that's mark." yunhee pointed out. they hurried to where the lights from wands were and found mark and the rest of their friends. "mark!"

"yunhee, jisung, what are you doing here?" renjun asked as mark reached out to pick up a orb that had his name written on it.

"jisung told me what was happening. we have to get out of here now!"

"no. they have sirius. he's here." mark told her, examining the orb.

"no, mark, listen to me. give me that." she tried to take the orb from his hands and the moment her fingertips grazed it, her eyes rolled back into her head as flashes of images invaded her mind. she saw mark as a baby when voldermort tried to kill him and the gruesome images of his parents dying. then she saw mark dead, but when he was older, older than now.