“I don't know, it must be because of the kind of Goddess I am.” I shrug and like a light bulb goes off and Raphael sighs.

“Please tell me you've figured it out and can explain to her.” She looks at him as her eyebrows furrow together.

“You know?” She narrows her eyes at him and crosses her arms.

“Yes, but I can't say because the goddess won't allow it, literally.” Morana goes to answer but is cut off.

“What the hell did you do!” I turn to see Ittsy landing in front of me, cuts and bruises littering her body, “Thana has lost her fucking mind and I keep getting attacked by demons!” She roars before taking a shot from a flask.

Morana yelps as she jumps behind me. I blink and shake my head. “One of the reapers betrayed us and killed Lucifer.” I breathe out. I see her go stiff as her eye twitches. She lifts the flask and downs the whole thing before chunking it behind her, unknowingly hitting a demon in the head causing it to growl and head for us. She groans before doing a backflip and landing on the demon's back and ripping his head off in one swift motion.

“Holy shit,” Morana whispers from behind me.

“Please tell me you know what kind of goddess you are.” Ittzy states as she stomps over.

"I-I guess a light goddess,” I whisper and shrug, too much is going on. I can't seem to think straight. The pieces are all around me, but I can't seem to put them together.

She grabs my shoulders and shakes me. “No, you are the goddess of life. Your sister is the goddess of death!” My eyes widen in shock and I feel something in me seem to unlock as my body glows. I hear a sigh of relief from Raphael as Ittsy steps away. “The goddess can be mad all she wants, we don't have time for you to try to process it, you have to talk some sense in to your twin.”

A smile spreads across my face. “No, I just have to give her a happy ending,” I state as I turn and quickly fly back to heaven, the three following me. I spot Lucifer and start rushing over. Before I can reach him, his eyes flutter open, and he gasps for air. His hand goes to his chest, and he grins as he feels the closed wound I skid to a stop in surprise. “How?” Morana starts and Lucifer looks up at us and smirks as he stands and dusts himself off.

“Well, I knew my brother would try a dirty trick, I just didn't know what he had up his sleeve, and I didn't have time to make a clone of myself.” He calmly states as he adjusts the cuffs of his sleeves. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bag of blue pills. “So I had these made. If I die in twenty-four hours of taking one, it allows my body to heal and bring me back.” He looks around and grins at the mess surrounding us, both dead angels and demons. Thankfully no reapers, reapers were excellent on the defensive, and they don't necessarily like to kill, knowing angels don't have an afterlife. This carnage was mostly the result if demons and angels.

“I'm guessing my love has lost her shit,” Lucifer sighs as he takes out a dagger. “She made me promise to kill if she did so.” I narrow my eyes at him and he smirks.

“I'm using this on my brother. Thana is marrying me after I bring her ass back.” He toys with the blade. “A little payback is due.”

“No.”

He gives me a look as I shake my head. “We are not killing him, it will ruin the balance, we have to subdue him, he will face the consequences later.” Plus, I believe Michael deserved worse than death.

“Then let me go see my angel in action,” Ittsy snorts at Lucifer's words, all of us then spread our wings and the settle back down to earth. Lucifer looks around in awe at the destruction. “Well, I believe she has the blessing of the demons and sins for the wedding,” Lucifer muses.