Chapter 24

the fuss about the disappearance of Jungkook and Yuju became a One World commotion. The well -known CEOs of company Jeon and Company Y have disappeared.

Eunha who was in her study saw the latest news on social media. Eunha smiled reading about their loss.

"Hah! It's going to go viral soon, you guys. Later there will be a viral story about '2 corpses covered in blood, identified by Jeon Jungkook and Choi Yuna' "

Eunha laughed. Knock on the door to awaken Eunha. Eunha told her worker to come in. PA enter the room.

" Yes Sohye."

"Ermm, Ms. Eunha, a friend of yours on the office phone because she was looking for you."

" I'm busy with and I'll meet them at normal places."

" ok."

PA Eunha came out of the room. Eunha got up from her seat and she stood at the mirror that showed all the buildings outside her office. She dialed someone's number.

" Hello"

" Ye Boss."

"Did you do what I told you to do?"

" dah Boss"

"It's good not to let anyone go. I'll come there later tonight"

" ok boss"

****

[Factory]

" Yuju?"
Jungkook called his wife. But did not answer. Once again he called but did not answer.

"YUJU!"

"What's so noisy !! You want me to hit your head again to mamat! If you don't want to,be good shut up."

"Woi !! You let me go with my wife, I'm willing to pay you no matter how much, hurry up and let me go with my wife."

Eunha's Mercenary laughed. They split up, one approached Jungkook and the other approached Yuju. Before they want to open the cloth that covers Jungkook and Yuju's eyes they use a Mask to hide their faces. After that they opened the cloth on Yuju and Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook blinked because his eyes were closed for too long.

"Well, eat. You'll be sick later, my boss is already close to you. Later you'll be sick, I'll be the hard one."

The man feeds a spoonful of rice to Jungkook but Jungkook does not accept. He looked to the left. The man tried again to feed Jungkook still Also Jungkook did not want to eat.

" I told you to eat."

The man held Jungkook's chin until Jungkook's mouth opened slightly and then the man put rice into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook spat the rice on the floor, the man got angrier, he poured water into Jungkook's mouth until Jungkook's shirt was wet.

" Arghh...ARRH"

"Ha! You don't want to eat well. I'll share this way. I'm happy with my life."

Jungkook looked sharply at the man, occasionally he looked at his weak Wife in front of him.

" Yuju!"

Yuju heard Jungkook's voice calling her. Yuju felt weak and lifeless, her head felt dizzy. The old man gave Yuju water.

"yoo, drink this, your body is a little weak. Drink now."

Yuju tried to sip the water offered by Eunha's mercenary. Only after that she feel a little relieved. But her head still felt dizzy.

"I'll give you time to look at your man."

The man left the factory. Yuju tried to look at Jungkook. Her husband's face was full of blood and bruises. Yuju cried. Jungkook saw his wife's bruised face and his heart was getting angerier.