Chapter 15

" Sorry guys I'm late can we start our meeting. "
Said the CEO of the Company.

Taehyung was shocked to see the CEO of the company. A yeoja he knew very well. Taehyung pushes Jungkook's arm.

" Ya~ Jungkook.."

Without looking at Taehyung Jungkook nodded. He knew the girl very well. That girl was who he had been looking for all this time.

" okay. I want snow ocean company to present "

' Yuju i miss you.. here it seems you ran Yuju. I've been looking for you for a long time. '
Jungkook said in his heart.

Jungkook doesn't focus on the present org, he only focuses on Yuju who agrees with the document in front of him.

"Okay, that's all from me Miss Yuna."

"Okay, Hmm, your idea is good. But I have to look at other companies first."
Yuju said to the snow ocean worker.

Yuju saw another document called Jeon Company. Yuju controlled her reaction to see the name of the company.

"Okay next Mr. Jeon. What will you present today. "

Jungkook got up and stood infront of the table. Yuju leaned back in her office chair. Yuju's serious face came out.

Jungkook took a deep breath and started his presentation.
Yuju started looking at Jungjook with a serious face there was a time she checked Jungkook's company document.

"Okay, you have a document, right?"

" yes Ms. Yuna "

Jungkook frowned. Why is everyone calling her name Ms. Yuna. Jungkook knows that Yuju's real name is Yuna. But why, Yuju is married to him.

'' So need to ask the others first if people agree I will call one of you okay?"

All the members of the meeting in the room nodded and soon they left. Jungkook approaches Yuju and wants to talk to Yuju.

" ermm, Yuju "

Yuju turned to look at Jungkook and Taehyung. Yuju raised an eyebrow.

"I want to talk to you.  Can I bought you lunch?"

"I'm sorry sir, I have something this afternoon."

"But. I have Ben.."

Jungkook stopped because there was an incoming call. Yuju's phone rang. Without waiting Yuju continued to answer.

" Hello what is it? "

"hello unnie, I'm sorry ,I can't eat lunch with you." Umji said.

"It's so sweet. It's okay to see you later in the afternoon, oppa."

" unnie,  are you okey unnie? "

"Honey, I'm not even angry. We meet later oppa bye.. Muah"

[[ end call ]]

Jungkook feel different.  In his mind he wondered. Who's that baby? Who's that oppa.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I have other things to finish. I got to go."

"oh okey . "

Yuju left Jungkook and Taehyung there alone. Jungkook stops PA Yuju and asks something to Somi.

" Yes Mr. Jeon. "

"Can I talk to you in person? "
"he .."

Somi hesitates to say yes to Jungkook. 

" yes"

"Okay. Let me drop you off."

"Mr. wait for me at the bottom. I'll come later because I have to wait for Ms. Yuna to come out first before she go back"

" okey "

Jungkook and Taehyung go down first. Somi went to her desk. She saw that Yuju wasn't coming anymore. Then she went to see Yuju.

"Miss Yuna, why don't you go out to eat again?"

"oh. Umji can't go eat. Later you please take away for me. Beef steak please."

"Okay Miss, I'll go first."

Somi leaves Yuju in the office. Yuju regained consciousness in her office chair with hrr eyes closed.

[[ Flashback ]]

" Yuju!!!! "

Yuju ran as fast as she could to the room where Jungkook's voice called out to her.

" Ye.. Ye. "

"Who touched my stuff?"

Yuju was silent. Afraid to speak up. So yuju breath herself to speak up.

"S .. I .. am.. Who cleaned this room .."

"WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH ITEMS IN THE ROOM .. I TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY THINGS ASHH !! YOU DON'T  WANT ME TO KILL YOU. THEN YOU DON'T  TOUCH MY THINGS LIKE THAT !!"

Jungkook started pulling yuju's hair. Yuju's cheeks flashed. Both sides of Yuju's cheeks. Yuju's stomach was pounded many times until Yuju fell down. Jungkook kicks Yuju. Until Yuju's vision became dark.

[[ end flashback ]]

"That thing I will never forget. It's not just that all the things you do me. I will remember Jungkook. I'm sorry that i married you. I followed Halla's request  first for the sake of my friendship with Halla. I've been running away from that house for a long time. appeared before my eyes. Why"

Yuju shed tears remembering the past story between him and Jungkook. 2 months passed. Yuju still remembers the story of her past being married.

* SKIP *

[[di xoxo cafe]]

Somi and Jungkook sat facing each other. The water they ordered has arrived as well as their food.

"so Mr. Jeon wants to ask about what"

"I want to ask about your Boss."

" i see. Then please continue what you want to ask me about Miss Yuna. "

Jungkook stopped eating and sipped the Orange Juice he ordered earlier.

"Miss Yuna, who is she?"

"hmm, from my point of view. She's experienced. Wise. Good. She's a firm wiman."

"wow,  awesome. "

"But Dongsaeng said. . She wasn't fierce like this before. She's gentle, but since the incident that happened to her, she's been. She keeps changing. So be firm, she doesn't like men."

Jungkook could feel that it was him. So jungkook continued to eat. Somi has finished her food. 

"Oh, Miss Yuna is you married?"

"ermm, she's not married anymore. That's what she said."

Jungkook's heart seemed to have been shot many times. He didn't think that what Yuju said. Saddness on his face because he didn't think Yuju was like his wife.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, I have to go first. My lunch is almost over. Thank you for lunch, Mr."

Jungkook got up and shook hands with Somi. Somi flashed a smile. The other hand holds 2 plastic food for Yuju.

"Don't forget to give it to Ms. Yuna. Don't let her know that I gave it to her."

" okay. ."

Somi left Jungkook alone. Jungkook sat back down.

"I hope you like your favorite food Yuju. I will try to win your heart to love me. We will live happily ever after."

Continued ~~