"Around Eddie?" Craig inquired.

"No, around the parasite," Elvira remarked. Just as she was about to put the pedal to the metal, she glanced at the fuel gauge beyond the steering wheel and received an unfortunate update. "Shoot! I'm almost out of gas!" With a burdened sigh, she added, "Looks like we'll have to make a pit stop along the way."

HONK! HONK! HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

"Alright! We're goin', honky!" she yelled to the impatient driver behind her.

------------------------

In the short drive to the nearest gas station, Craig got to learn a little more about this incarnation of Neas that he just met. While she was very respectful to him, offering him some French fries that she had on the dashboard (Craig politely refused), she was a stark contrast to Kara. Elvira was loud, abrasive, and every word out of her mouth was an innuendo – some of which went over the 10-year-old's head.

While Elvira took care of the gas, Craig took a moment to video call J.P. and Kelsey, giving them an update on his situation. Needless to say, they were surprised – and a bit upset – over the details.

"Hold up," J.P. said. "You met two other Neases?!"

"And you're on an adventure with them right now and didn't even invite us?!" Kelsey followed.

"I know, I know," Craig apologized. "It all happened so fast. And then Jessica started poking her nose in our business and she..."

"Wait! Jessica's with you?!" Kelsey bellowed, her frustrations rising.

"It wasn't my idea!" Craig defended. "She was gonna tell our parents!"

"Clever girl," Kelsey muttered.

"So what is this 'Elvira' version of Neas like?" J.P. asked.

"Well..." Craig tried to find the right words, without offending Elvira, who was within earshot of their video chat. "She dresses like it's Halloween when it's the middle of June and she smells like my grandma." He noticed Elvira shooting him a funny look over the latter part of his description. "But she's as nice as the other Neases I've met before."

Deeply intrigued by his description, Kelsey requested, "You've gotta show her to us! Is she there with you right now?"

"Yeah, she is," Craig confirmed.