"We'll unlock you in a second, just let me explain." Zayn tells me.

I shake my head and close my eyes, dipping my head down in disbelief. "This isn't real."

I can't even go back to our villa, because that's where Zayn lives. I'm trapped and alone.

Zayn looks at me like his heart was breaking, but I knew it had to be an act. If he was so 'heartbroken', then why would he do this to me?

"No one's gonna hurt you, Elaina."

"Bullshit! Let me go!" I snap my head back up to yell back at Zayn.

I have no idea what's going on, or what they were up to...all I know is that Zayn lied to me.

"Malik, go." Harry speaks quietly to Zayn.

"But—"

"Go." he reiterates, "Let me speak with her."

Zayn looks to me as I just stare at the both of them in disbelief over the situation. He looks at Harry once more, before walking out of the kitchen and down the hall where I couldn't see him anymore.

I'm upset and angry with Zayn, but as soon as he left, that meant I was alone with Harry.

"if you were to ever find out what I do...I'd be forced to kill you."

He spoke those words to me earlier, threatening me. Now, he's looking at me and approaching my chair.

This is it.

My heart beats quickly as he grabs another chair and pulls it in front of the one that I'm cuffed to. He sits in front of me calmly, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees.

"You followed me. Why." he begins, asking me in a low, but totally chilled tone.

"I..." I hesitate out of pure fear of him. "I knew you were hiding something, and I-I had to see what it was."

He squints slightly, tilting his head as he looks at me in the chair.

"And what do you think I'm hiding, Elaina?"

Whenever he actually says my name it gives me chills.

What shocked me though, was that he didn't seem angry. There was no rage in his words nor his expression, unless he was just really good at hiding it.

"I don't know." I shake my head slightly, staring at him, "I just know that whatever it is can't be legal or else I wouldn't be cuffed to a chair right now."

As he's leaned forward in his chair, he looks at me as the corner of his lips tug upwards into a smirk and he dips his head down with a slight chuckle. He then leans back, crossing his arms and spreading his legs slightly with his tongue running across the inside of his cheek.

"You're cuffed to a chair because you decided to be nosy." he says. "If you had minded your business, we wouldn't be here."

"So you brought me back here and handcuffed me for what? Are you gonna kill me?"

He scoffs. "Zayn suggested to bring you back here, first off. I would've been fine leaving you back at the gallery. And as for killing you, well I haven't made a decision yet."

I look up at the ceiling in growing frustration, blinking away the burning behind my eyes because I didn't want to cry in front of him. 

I can feel him looking at me, leaning back in his chair, like he was examining me. I drop my eyes down to my lap, breathing evenly despite how scared I was.