"Oh I am glad he didn't lie to a beautiful lady like yourself!" He said with a slightl bow that made all of us chuckle....

"waise Rudy...!" I said..

"Yes milady!" He said looking at me...

"You've never been such a gentleman to me!" I playfully accused him...

He fake gasped...

"Oh come on! I take you out on dates senorita!" He said while keeping his hand on his heart... making us chuckle...

"Abbe o nautanki!" Ayaan exclaimed from behind us...

Rudy just went to him...

"Hi bhabhi! I am Riya!" Riya introduced herself with shyness while jiju was meeting Advi...

"Hi Riya! I have heard a lot about you! trust me! Once he starts about his princess, there's no going back!" Bhabhi said while taking Riya in a hug...

"Pata hai di! she's such a sweetheart! I think a major reason as to why I have been able to deal with Ved for so long is her!" I said talking about Riya who just blushed...

"Aah, Siya, this is Advait!" Jiju said while introducing  Advi to di...

"Hi bhabhi!" I saw Riya going towards Ayaan...

"Hi Advi- I am sorry I can call you Advi right?" Di asked him....

"Of course!" He replied with his charming smile...

"Ohh di! pata hai! He made me my favorite sandwiches because someone forgot to feed me dinner!" I said in a sugar coated voice... 

"Oh come on Divi! It's not my job to feed you everytime you know! Maybe Ved could do that!"  Di said with a wink making Advi chuckle...

"Ekansh! Ayaan!" We heard dadi exclaim....

I saw Ayaan immediately go to her and meet her, once Ayaan was back talking to Riya, jiju excused himself and di, and walked towards where dadi sat...

Ved came out shortly and greeted everyone.... I heard him talking to dadi and he said something about me... I don't know what, but I am sure that he mentioned me!

He went back in the kitchen and shouted 

"Boys in the kitchen!" as a reply, Ayaan just did some drama making all of laugh..

I think I should help him... He's looking good in the t-shirt. Divi! You are going to help him, not check him out! I told myself, I walked in the kitchen and started juicing the oranges while initiating a conversation!

I swear to god I had a foodgasm as soon as I tasted those crepes! I mean fuck dude! they were so good! How can he look so good, be so good and cook so good?

Damn! Only if we could have an actual relationship! Ok Divi, don't go there, you'll ultimately be hurt, That man made clear that he's not into any kind of relationship! 

Soon jiju came and took over the juicing part and literally pushed me out of the kitchen...

I just came and sat next to di, everyone was so happy! The atmosphere at that moment felt so nice!  

"Guys! Food's here!" Ved exclaimed while walking towards the dinning table with a big tray... I saw that di and Saijal were uncomfortable... 

I saw Advi and gestured him towards them and he nodded...

"Saijal! bhabhi! come on!" He said making them come towards the dinning table...

He pulled chairs for them next to me and I smiled at him....

"Ayaan yaar! you can't sit and eat! That's not how this works!" Ved said to Ayaan...

The three of us looked around confused...

"Guys! Let me tell you, actually everytime 'THE VAVE' members cook, they first make sure that everything that maybe required is on the table, only after that do they sit and start eating.." Rudy explained while I just nodded...

Soon everyone was on the table and we started eating.... After one bite each, everyone had praises for Ved....

"it's so good Ved!"

"Wow bhai!"

"bhai bahut yummy hai!"

"Oh my god bhai! mmmm!"

"Oye khotte, why did you ever stop cooking!"

"You haven't lost the magic of your hand Mr. Oberoi!" This was said by jiju...

"Of course not! Mr Oberoi!" Ved replied and everyone started laughing.

In short. The food was yummy! Everyone was enjoying the company... Advi a bit too much, I saw how he kept looking at Saijal every now and the.... 

Everybody was happy!

"Can I be a part!" I heard papa ask...

What is he doing here!

Ved was on his feet in no time! Jiju and him greeted papa, papa then greeted dadi... everyone else greeted him..  Ved introduced him to papa...

Ved then gave one plate to papa.... After one bite papa started praising the food...

"Wow! This is so good! Who made this?" Ved just sat there awkwardly... So I told papa.

"Ved made it papa!" Papa praised Ved and went back to eating....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI LOVELY PEOPLE!

HERE'S THE SECOND UPDATE AS PROMISED!

THANK YOU ALL FOR MEETING WITH THE TARGET!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

NOW I'LL PUT UP THE NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!

THIS TIME, I GOT 25 VOTES BUT I DIDN'T REALLY FEEL LIKE I DESERVED SOME OF THEM... I KINDA BLACK MAILED YOU GUYS INTO VOTING...

I AM NOT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THAT! SO I AM GOING TO GO BACK TO REQUESTING YOU GUYS TO KEEP VOTING!

IT'S JUST I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS  VOTE AND COMMENT YOU KNOW! IT MAKES ME SMILE AND WANT TO GIVE AN UPDATE SOONER!

ANYWAYS, DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE LOVE!