¿ayúdame?

(May contain description of slight 'gore' and "blood")

In this "world" I was in; slightly started to shake and my vision, slowly came back to reality. "Mexique." The voice said to me, it didn't sound like my mom but, like one of my dearest friends. Canada. He picked me up, and I felt so safe around him. But little did I know he was yandre; I didn't think much of his personality because I always thought he was kind and gentle, amigo.

'His touch seemed as soft as silk', I thought. I didn't realize it at the time but, I appeared to be hugging him.

(Canada's POV)

'He felt so warm, he's so innocent, I wanted to keep him..no. Have him FOREVER..', I nuzzled him and suddenly heard the bell ring, and the classes were all over, for the day.

I decided to bring him to my dorm and talk to him. "Cànada.." he said groggily, I couldn't stop blushing, I just couldn't help it. When I arrived to my dorm I sat on my bed and placed my head on his. "Mexique, can I ask you a question?" 

"Si" he said quietly;

 "why are you aromantic?"

He slightly trembled, but it took a while for him to respond, but he finally said "ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ'ˢ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ, ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃⁱᵈ 'ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵍᵍʳᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ'...ᴬⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵉʸᵉ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵃᵍᵍʳᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ.." he tearing up again; I tried to comfort him, but I  hadn't realized what I done. I whispered in his ear "I promise mon ami,....I will never hurt you in my life time." I wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes, blushing softly.

estas coqueteando conmigo? ... canada ~ (Are you flirting with me? Canada~).

I opened my eyes and looked down at him, surprisingly enough he too, was also blushing. 'Adorable' I thought. "Maybe maybe not, 'mon amor~"'.. he giggled, "maybe I could try..-" he  suddenly stopped and thought about the nordics and blushed a bit more, "Sweden" he said.

I stopped thinking and wanted to "start doing"..  I placed Mexico down on the bed and decided how to do my plan.

(A few hours later)

I saw the Mexican asleep and all the dorm light were off. 'Great.' I wandered off to the dorm '201', and saw Sweden sleeping peacefully; I picked him up slowly and carefully and slowly walked out of the dorm, then walked out side. His eyes opened widely as he felt the cold air hit his bare skin "what the-" before he even got to finish I put my hand around his throat aggressively and gave him a death stare, "s-støp p-p-please" he said struggling to breathe; "non..." I pulled out my axe and slowly sliding it down his throat. I smiled. Blood started to get on my axe and coat but, I didn't mind at all, not. one. bit.

The Swedish's eyes slowly started to lose it's shine and, he closed one of his eyes.I laughed, and decided to leave deep cut's on his arms and legs. Blood was everywhere on the snow. I had this crazed blissful moment when I saw his body. His arms arms legs were deeply cut, showing his muscle and veins. I kept "throwing" my axe deep in his chest, in and out, repeating the pattern. I stopped when I saw parts of his lungs and his heart.

My hands still where surprisingly clean, but my axe was covered in blood, I licked my axe getting all the blood off, 'hehe in is so dumb, he shouldn't of let me bring a 'weapon' to school.' 

I kneeled down to him licking most of the blood off of him. I wiped my face off and picked up the Swedish and walked to a nearby lake, it wasn't fully frozen yet. I threw his body in the lake and used my axe as a shovel and threw all the blood filled snow into the lake.