The Nordic

(Finland's POV) 

               i was annoyed of my friends (the nordics) talking to me, as we walked down the hallway; we all had to share a very large dorm that fits 6 countries in it.  

As we passed a dorm, I saw the door closed, and decided to see who else was in there; as I opened the door I saw Canada and Russia and instantly thought 'År flirting?'. 

"Fiпlaпд! шнaт aяе yoц дoiпg iп мy дoям?!" Russia barked out, Canada also looked at me; I clearly seemed to show no emotion, but for some reason I felt like...they where talking about him. "Hvyt ir dø talking about?" I said coldly; "nothing!!!" Both yelled; I seemed to shrug and walk out of the dorm and continue to be annoyed by the nordics.

As we reached are dorm room, (the number was 201) I still pondered who was going to be the sixth country to share a room with US, the (mostly) loud and annoying country group anyone could have. Sweden out of all people HAD- or tried to embarrass me, trying to find out my crush;  

"finland do dø like anyone?" I didn't reply.  "Hmm...do dø like...m-", all I did was just blush a soft faded navy jean blue colour, Sweden had to smirk. After soon the rest of the Nordic smirked,"you idiotn smirking!!!" I said blushing a bit more; "now will all of us date him or just dø finny~?" Norway said in a very romantic tone.

 I growled while blushing suddenly wildly, "It's nøt like he'll date me...thøugh, I have a cøld stare twø different cøløured eye cøløurs..ååND! isn't hééé arømatic?"

(1 hour later)

As I was patiently waiting on my bed for the 6th arrive, little did I know he was already hear.WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!! The window opened wildly all of a sudden and a very cold breeze flown in at hurricane like speeds, it felt quite refreshing; I closed my eyes breathing it in slowly. As the cold air got into my lungs it spreaded around and eventually came out as I exhaled. 

"refreshing.. " I said calmly until I heard someone shivering. I looked around quickly and saw HIM, it was Mexico, "Meksiko!" I said surprised; as the nordics heard Finland say his name they Quickly rushed to the window to close it, "h-h-h-h-ho-o-ol-l-l-l-la-a-a" Mexico said shivering a lot considering that he was only wearing a poncho and jean shorts.

Finland rushed to Mexico taking of his coat and wrapping it around him, "m-mu-c-h-o gr-gr-rac-c-ci-as" he said still shivering.

(Help I'm simping for this drawing; ThIs CoUnTrY)