"Who?"

"You and Leo," she said

"Um...I" I stuttered for an answer

She knows, she knows, I know she knows

Leo then walked in

"Good morning," he said and I looked away before responding lowly.

"Good morning"

"Good morning sweetheart," Azzurra said before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I should go," I said before walking away

"Liliana dear," Azzurra said. Stopping in my tracks I turned towards her.

"Yes" I answered and she walked to the cabinet before taking out a bottled water

"You wanted one of these," she asked and Leo looked at me.

Looking away my body heated up all over again.

"Yes," I said and she walked towards her.

"Thank you," I said and walked out quickly.

"She's perfect for you," Mom said and I looked away

"How so?" I asked

"She's beautiful, well mannered, very sweet, she challenges you more than anyone has ever done. She doesn't back down from you nor is she scared of you-"

"Ok mom I get it," I said and she chuckled

"My Leo is finally in love," she said

"I'm not in love mom"

"I see the way you look at her. I saw the look in your eyes as you watch her through the camera you installed in her car. I noticed how you kept checking the tracker until she got through those gates and I know why Ace had those bruises. You try to hide it Leo but I can see your falling in love with her" she said and I looked into my coffee.

"Plus she's better than that girl you wanted to marry back then" she added and I looked at her.

Exhaling I drank my coffee and Alfie walked in.

"Have you seen Olivia?" he asked in frustration

"She was headed to the gym a while ago," I said and he relaxed