Do you remember how you felt when the flowers grew?

A voice asks. It sounds young, childlike. I do remember. I felt warm. 

Find that warmth. Concentrate on it. And then give it to Ranboo. 

But I've only ever grown flowers before, there's no way that will work. 

You have to try. 

I turn my mind to the gentle tune I was playing. I let it sway back and forth, like reeds in the wind. I picture a perfect day, one that's warm and sunny. Ranboo and I stroll by the reeds and pick wildflowers. We're laughing, we're happy. 

The wish fills me with warmth. I capture it in a bubble in my mind and open my eyes. 

I shuffle backwards with a gasp and stare at Ranboo. Specifically his wrist. I come closer and watch the glowing purple light. His blood, his veins, they were glowing purple. Like someone had put little lights in his body. But it quickly fades. Ranboo's chest heaves in a deep breath and I wait anxiously. He doesn't wake up. 

You need to keep going. You need to feel the music more. Wishes are nice but they're someone else's life, not your own. 

I nod and quickly sit down again. It was working, I know it was. I just needed to keep going. 
Filled with a new determination, I played the guitar again. 

Breathe deep, breathe clear
Know that I'm here, know that I'm here waiting
Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear waiting

My voice is still hoarse and sore but I push my way through the words. They come to me one at a time as I sing. Words I've never heard before, but words I find so familiar. They are my thoughts, what I hope Ranboo knows. I hope he knows that I'm here for him, and I don't plan on ever leaving. 

I'll see you soon, I'll see you soon
How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?
You opened up my eyes

I mean the questions I ask in the lyrics. How could Ranboo be my best friend, he meant the world to me and I loved him like a brother. He told me he loved me like a sister. But how could that be? He was more beautiful than I ever would be. More caring, more kind. I could I live before so happily with people who didn't love me? How could I have been so blind to how amazing life could be away from them?

Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known
How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?
You opened up my eyes

I continue to repeat the chords on my guitar and hum the melody once my mind runs out of lyrics to sing. I let the warmth in my belly heat me up and I give that warmth to Ranboo. I pass the bubble of happiness and dreams to him. I let it warm him up too and sing for a little longer.

I hear a groan escape from the body beside me. Immediately, my eyes shoot open and I put the guitar to the side. I see the glowing purple light fade from his veins and touch his forehead. No more fever. His colour was back to its sharp contrast of black and white. 

"Ranboo? Ranboo, how do you feel?" I ask worriedly. Ranboo groans again and looks around with a dazed expression. 

"⟟ ⎎⟒⟒⌰... ⌿⍀⟒⏁⏁⊬ ☌⍜⍜⎅ ⏃☊⏁⎍⏃⌰⌰⊬" I let out a cry of happiness and hug Ranboo tightly. I hear his soft chuckle as he returns the hug just as tightly.