Chapter 1

"i swear to Óðinn, you're gonna pay for what you did to my hair" Sif muttered to Loki, who was standing between her and Thor in Óðinn's courtroom. He thought this would be fun. And it was. Seeing Sif's shocked face may not be worth all the trouble, but it was fun.

He looked at Frigga, who was standing beside Óðinn's throne, an expression-less look on her face. Oh norns, how bad is he going to get scolded this time?

Finally, Óðinn entered the throne room, walking like a king that he is. Everyone bowed to him as he stood in front of the throne. He sighed when he saw Loki and Thor along with the warriors three and lady sif with a half shaved black hair? Norns, what did he had to deal with this time?

Óðinn nodded and gestured the others to sit down, before doing the same. He looked at Thor, who's face was red with anger. "what is it this time?" he whispered to Frigga. "Loki had cut lady sif's hair and changed it's golden hue to black" Frigga said, not taking her eyes off her younger son, making him fear more.

Óðinn swore, he was getting tired of this. "this is the seventh time this week, Loki" he said rubbing his eyes. "first you broke Hogun's armor. Then turned volstagg's axe into a large serpent. And dyed Fandral's cape black. And only the norns know where you've hid your brother's war helmet. How are you planning to make it up to lady sif, Loki?" the All-father asked his son, who was thinking of every possible way to make the female warrior's hair grow back. Use all his magic to undo this? His Seiðr isn't strong enough to do that. And he most certainly won't get help from the elves again.

"Loki?"

"I'll make her a golden headpiece, father" Loki said, snapping his head up to his father. "will that be okay with you, lady sif?"

"that's fine with me, All-father"

"you may leave now. Please don't make this a routine for me" Óðinn sighed.

◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐.◐

"you're the only person in all the nine he'll listen to, so it's you who have to talk to him" Óðinn told Frigga who seemed tired from his constant talking.

"me? You're the one who made him do all this. If you've ever cared about him like you care for Thor, he wouldn't have started pranking others for attention"

"that's different, Frigga. Thor is going to be a king! He must be wise to be one and I'm trying to train him for that"

"Loki is too. The prince of jötunnheimŕ" Frigga furrowed her eyebrows, disappointed at how his husband was thinking.

"but he can't know it. Listen, everyone with a sibling has to go through all this. But that doesn't mean no one cares about him"

"you know, even when you chose to marry me, it was still my brother Freyr who was the center of attention. Njörðr never cared about me or Freyja"

Óðinn fell silent. He seemed to be thinking something, which made Frigga confused. "perhaps that's it. Loki needs to be controlled" he looked at his wife who was still wearing the same confused expression. "what do you mean 'controlled'?"

"remember how arrogant Thor was before he fell in love with lady sif. We both were too, before we were married"

Frigga didn't know what to say and Óðinn's smile was making it obvious. "no"

"what if Loki gets married?" Frigga swore, she never saw Óðinn be so excited. Not about Loki. "he hasn't even dated anyone, Óðinn. He's not ready for marriage!"

"we'll give him enough time then. I'll speak with Mímir about this" and with that he left, leaving his shocked wife behind.

"Sweet Valhalla"

๑♥๛♥๛♥๛♥๑♥๑♥๛♥๛♥๛♥๑

"yes. Make it soon" Loki said before leaving the goldsmith's workplace. He's lucky gold isn't valued much in Asgard.

As he began to walk towards his horse, something caught his eye. Someone. Svaðilfari. Loki quickly turned and hid his face. Why is this guy everywhere he goes?

He tried to flirt with Loki countless times, since he was 800. Luckily, Thor noticed and punished him by making him work for hrimthurs, the builder. Just before he was about to mount his horse, the familiar voice called out his name from behind. "Loki?"

"no escape, huh?" Loki slowly turned behind to look up at the tall man. "Svaðilfari! Didn't expect you here" Loki faked a smile, ignoring his guts telling him to run. "i heard you're gonna get married" the other guy spoke, a dead look in his eyes.

"married?" Loki half-shouted, getting looks from all around him. "no, I'm not getting married. You must've heard some rumors" he nervously chuckled, embarrassed.

"i might. But i don't think my eyesight is bad"

"i beg your pardon?"

"two days ago, there was a guard from the palace, announcing that the second prince is in need for a suitor. I'm sure i saw him because he pointed at me and said that i shouldn't come to the palace during your wedding"

Loki was shocked. And also felt bad for svaðilfari. He only saw him as a friend and never knew he felt this way.

"i-im so sorry. Even i don't know about this"

"it's fine. I guess you should go now"

"yeah.."
Loki mounted on his horse and when he was about to leave, svaðilfari spoke again.

"choose the person only if you know and trust them. I don't want you getting hurt, physically or emotionally" he looked at his green eyes for a split second before he left swify, leaving behind a very confused and guilty Loki.

"what in the nine's Óðinn thinking?"

~♥~~♥~~♥~
I'm sorry, this was short 😅
This was a really old idea lol