"I think I should buy her a phone." I sighed and I ride my car.

•••

I went to the Kim Corporation to signed some papers, my parents making me handle this company for now. They are overseas attending some meetings and they will be back next month.

"Ms. Kim, you can attend your classes now. You already finished all the papers that needed to be signed." My secretary Nancy informed me.

"I'll get going now, text me if there is a problem." I stood up from my swivel chair.

"Yes, Ms. Kim."

"See you tomorrow Nancy." I ride the elevator.

I looked online for a nice phone for Lalisa, I guess I should buy her the latest iPhone like my phone. I will buy her later after school since I still have a morning class.

I ride my car and I immediately drove to YG. I missed a call from Jisoo unnie and Irene unnie, I'm not calling them unnie sometimes because I just don't want to.

I parked my car and I got down, I heard a lot of whispering about Lalisa while I'm walking towards my department building.

I arrive 15 minutes before my first class, my friend notice me and they wave their hands. I sat with them and Jisoo talking about something.

"I discovered that Lalisa studying Bachelor of Arts in Photography." I blinked a couple of times.

"WHAT?!?!" Did I exclaim, how the hell on earth she taking that course?

"Are you asking me?" Jisoo asked and I nodded. "The new student name Lalisa studying Bachelor of Arts in Photography."

That's why I didn't saw her in the whole business department building, did I make a mistake filling up her form?

Yes, you did dumb Jennie.

The fuck!!

"Confirmed I'm dumb." I groaned and I buried my head on the table.

"What's wrong with you?" Irene asked me.

"She probably stress," Jisoo said and she continue speaking. "I can't believe the captain of the dance club is Lisa's friend."

I suddenly sat up properly that made them flinched.

"Dance club captain?" I asked and she nodded. "What is her name?"

"Kang Seulgi."

"Is she famous?" She nodded.

"Jen, I think you should sometimes read the school forum and enjoy the school occasions." I rolled my eyes.

"It's boring that's why."

"It's not."

"Yes, it is."

"It's not nerdy."

"Yes, it is flirty."

"No, you virgin."

"Yah! You are a virgin too."

"At least, I have an experience dating someone and being in a relationship while you're still nbsb."

Lost Wingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें