CHAPTER 7: First Day Of School

Start from the beginning

"My name is Kang Seulgi." Why is she giving me her right hand?

"I'm Choi Lalisa but Lisa will be fine." She grabs my right hand and she shakes my hand using her right hand.

"Not familiar with handshakes?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'm still adapting things here."

"Oh! Really? Where are you from then?"

"I'm from heaven." It was just a slip of the tongue, I remember Jennie said that I should hide my identity but here I am revealing that I'm from heaven.

"Pitt hahaha Lisa that is a good joke that I almost believe because you can pass as an angel." She laughed and I laughed awkwardly, I sighed in relief in the back of my head. Thankfully, she didn't believe that.

"I'm from Thailand."

"You're Thai?" I nodded, I want to tell her 'I'm an Angel' but I can't.

"Half Thai and half Korean." She looked amazed.

"Nice having a half-half friend." I smiled at her widely and she smiled back that her eyes disappeared.

"We are friends now?" She nodded and I hugged her that made her flinched a bit. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No no no...I'm just surprised because it happened so suddenly." I smiled at her.

Minutes later, our professor named Kim Soo Hyun arrive. He teaches about the cameras and their features, he also taught us some techniques to show our feelings by photography.

I learned a lot in this class, I think I'm always going to look forward to this subject. Mr. Kim is kind too and he is good at his job.

We finished our morning classes and its time for lunch. Seulgi and I went to the cafeteria but before that, a lot of people greeted me even though I didn't know them, I gave them a smile as a reply.

We arrive at the cafeteria and there are a lot more people starting to squeal, talk about me, and calling my attention. Seulgi said that I should just smile at them and not bother talking to them.

•••

Jennie Pov

This is too much, it's her first day of school yet she manages to make everyone fall for her. She just arrive here in the cafeteria and she manages to get everyone's attention.

She is too kind, polite, and nice. She smiling at them and bowing at them. I think she already made a friend, I didn't know who she is with but I don't feel good seeing her around with someone who is not me.

I can't trust anyone to take care of her because I'm the only one who can take care of her. I'm her guardian and she is my responsibility, I should make sure she will be fine.

"Wow, she is a real definition of a barbie doll." Jisoo stared at Lalisa. "I bet hundred dollars her locker will be full of love letters after school."

"It is just her first-day Jisoo, it's impossible. I know for sure that tomorrow there will be but after school..." Irene shook her head in disagreement.