Chapter 234-244

Chapter 234: You deal with it

But it turns out that she didn't think too much, someone was actually staring at her.

Mu Yimu was very keen, and noticed the strangeness almost at the same time as her, and quickly caught people, and spoke to her in Linghua:

"Sister Gu, we caught two suspicious people, one is a reporter, who suspects the relationship between you and Liying's President Shen... the other is a detective, someone hired him to investigate Feifei's studio."

Gu Qingyu narrowed his eyes and said, "You fell away."

"Yes."

Naturally, she did not mean to kill them. After all, it is a society under the rule of law.

However, Mu Yi Mu Er has been with Mr. Mu Xuanqing before. In the past, his reputation was not so loud in the top circles. When not so many people were afraid of him, some people tried to check him, and some tried to follow him. Tempt him...

Mu Yi Mu Er and they have long been accustomed to how to deal with such people.

They don't have to kill them, even as long as they don't do too much, they don't even know **** them. He just uses special methods to make them miserable. From the bottom of his bones, remember that your husband is not something they can afford. And never dared to appear in front of the husband again.

At this moment, these two people who do not live or die are the same!

Mu Yi Mu Er successfully made these two people feel the fear from the depths of their souls, and secondly, they almost escaped from the zone.

Gu Qingyu always felt something was wrong.

She always felt that the person who stared at her last night hadn't been caught yet.

Who is the one?

She has attracted attention recently because of Feifei Studio...

Could it be...

Is it the Sun family?!

Gu Qingyu's guess was correct. The Sun family did notice Gu Qingyu recently.

Sun Mingyuan himself does not pay attention to entertainment news on the Internet. Except for financial and social news, he rarely reads other news online, so he did not notice Gu Qingyu, but Mrs. Sun did.

Mrs. Sun always remembers Shen Jiayan. That woman is the most beautiful woman she has ever seen, and she is better than her in all aspects of her family background. The only thing she is better than Shen Jiayan is that her family and the Sun family have always been family friends. Home is a feud!

So, she won. She finally got Sun Mingyuan and became Mrs. Sun. She also gave birth to a son and a daughter. Sun Mingyuan had too high a vision, so she only liked Shen Jiayan's kind of woman who could hardly find any shortcomings. So, No matter how many beautiful women have thrown their arms in these years, Sun Mingyuan has never accepted it.

Whenever she thinks of this, Mrs. Sun feels like she should not be happy or sad.

I am happy because he has never betrayed their marriage since he got married, and sad because he knows that he will never forget that woman...

But, so what? That woman is dead...

Madam Sun gritted her teeth and thought.

But now, the lingering woman's daughter appeared!

Gu Qingyu...

The first time I heard Duan Xingyuan's engagement, Madam Sun went to check Gu Qingyu for her daughter. At that time, she was shocked that Gu Qingyu looked similar to that woman. That woman robbed her of her man. Now she The man's heart is still with her...