Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151: Tianliang King Break

The comments below are unsightly.

"Duan Xingyuan, "Little Blue Dragon" director and producer Zhuang Ziyi, Academy of Fine Arts teacher Stallone, classmate Shao Zihan, Gu's shareholder son Chen Haoyu...Tsk, so many men, can Gu Qingyu's small body stand it?"

"She is really amazing. Tonight, seeing her being introduced to so many men by her father as a commodity, I still sympathize with her for having no ego. Now it seems that people might enjoy it."

"Finally know why Duan Xingyuan abandoned her. Although she is more beautiful than her new fiancée, she is not as good as her new fiancé, and no one's home is clean!"

"Isn't that the richest daughter in S city? How do you look like a high-level socialite? The appearance of this weak and delicate girl is also set by people?"

The series of photos are indeed a bit ambiguous from the point of view of the photos. You may not think too much about opening them up, but with so many different men together, it is not necessarily...

Chen Ran is right, this is indeed organized black, and it has been planned for a long time.

Mu Xuanqing turned black as soon as he saw it, "Retired immediately!"

"Don't worry."

Gu Qingyu was calm and relaxed, "Now I withdraw, they will treat me as a guilty conscience."

"Then what are you going to do?"

Gu Qingyu stared at Mu Xuanqing with a sweet smile, "Sir, I need your help..."

"I?"

Mu Xuanqing thoughtfully, "Well, I can really help, Chen Ran, find out the people behind, and let the people mentioned above... all go bankrupt. I want them to know that they shouldn't Have something to do with you..."

Gu Qingyu's mouth twitched, "Wait!"

She didn't expect that Mu Xuanqing's solution was such that everyone who had scandals with her would be afraid of her, right? This is clean and tidy, but if that's the case, will anyone dare to approach her in the future?

She laughed and laughed, saying: "Sir, some of these people are innocent."

For example, Zhuang Ziyi, still cooperates with him, how can she bankrupt him?

innocent?

Mu Xuanqing stared at the pictures on the screen, how did he feel...

Does every man on this look particularly unpleasant?

but......

He looked at Gu Qingyu, how was she going to solve it? Such things as scandals are the most difficult to explain clearly.

"This kind of scandal is difficult to explain, but...when you are high-profile enough, things are different..."

"High profile?"

Mu Xuanqing raised his eyebrows.

Then, Gu Qingyu smiled slightly, raised the phone with one hand, leaned close to him, and sealed his lips without hesitation. With a click, a beautiful kiss photo was taken.

Chen Ran's eyes widened, "Miss Gu, this won't work..."

His husband cannot appear in the public with such a high profile, otherwise, what is his low profile in recent years?

Mu Xuanqing took Gu Qingyu's mobile phone and looked at the photos on it. It turned out that they were...like this...

She closed her eyes, her long eyelashes hung on her white face, and her whole body was embedded in his arms like a doll to the utmost exquisiteness, his face could only be seen by the lips that were close to her, and the tall nose. , The curvature of the chin...

Eldest Miss's Style Isn't Rightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें