Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141: My brother has a girlfriend

Even though the content of the contract was finalized, Gu Qingyu and Zhuang Ziyi were excitedly deciding to find someone to draw up a contract. Both parties were afraid of long nights and dreams. Before they came out of the balcony, they were caught by Zhuang Jing.

Zhuang Ziyi glanced at the time, and it was already past eleven. As the host of the celebration banquet, he suddenly disappeared for nearly two hours. It was a bit bad indeed. I am embarrassed to say: "Ah, look at me. If you look good, you forget the time... Whisper, let me introduce you to, this is Zhuang Jing, my younger sister, she also wants to take the entrance exam to our school. My younger sister draws well, but she can't compare to you and will become you in the future. Junior sister, if you have time, you have to give her some advice."

She looked at Zhuang Jing again and said, "Jing'er, this is my junior from the Academy of Fine Arts of S University. She painted several backgrounds in this movie."

Gu Qingyu nodded, "Hello, this is Gu Qingyu."

Zhuang Jing's eyes were a little cold, "Hello."

Did she offend her? It was obviously the first time we met, why did she feel that Zhuang Jing didn't like her very much?

Gu Qingyu raised her eyebrows, but didn't care much, and drank the remaining champagne in the glass. She said to Zhuangzi: "It's late, Brother Zhuang, I'll go back first, for cooperation, brother. Find me whenever you are ready."

Zhuang Ziyi's eyes lit up, took out the key, and said: "Wait for me, I will send you back."

Zhuang Ziyi can't wait to implement the cooperation. For such a good job, if you don't want to sign a contract soon, he is always worried that it will be robbed by other companies. This is not only a profitable opportunity but also their small company's rapid expansion in the industry. A great time for influence and influence! He must not miss it.

Gu Qingyu nodded and watched Zhuang Ziyi leave the balcony. He was about to go downstairs, but suddenly heard that Zhuang Jing's voice behind him was not very good:

"Miss Gu, my brother has a girlfriend."

Is this...warning her?

Gu Qingyu laughed and laughed, what on earth gave Zhuang Jing her interesting illusion about Zhuang Ziyi?

Oh, they disappeared for almost two hours, and then they hid alone on the balcony, saying that they were watching a movie and discussing cooperation. Who would believe it?

Gu Qingyu smiled, "Miss Zhuang, don't worry, I also have..."

She wanted to talk about her boyfriend, but after thinking about it, her husband is not her boyfriend, but she is her husband's person, so...

After pondering for a few seconds, she said: "I have someone too."

Zhuang Jing narrowed her eyes, "It's best!"

She will definitely stand by her future sister-in-law. Although her sister-in-law is not in the country now, she only accepts her as her own sister-in-law. A woman like Gu Qingyu, no matter how beautiful she is and how kind to her, She will not accept it either!

Zhuang Jing thought so, feeling satisfied because she defended her sister-in-law's love, and then saw her brother take the car key, trot to Gu Qingyu with glowing eyes, talked to her, and left with a smile...

Zhuang Jing's face suddenly sank.

hateful!

This woman must have lied to her when she said there was someone else. Otherwise, why would she have to ask her brother to send her back at so late? Even if it's her brother's proposal, she can still refuse it. Do you know how to keep a distance from a married man?