CHAPTER 2: Blood Sweat And Tears

Start from the beginning

Wonwoo, a fallen angel that became friends with a devil. God punished him by breaking his wings.

"Surrender your wings or I will going to steal it in a hard way." He walked towards Lalisa who having a hard time because she slowly feeling back pain.

Lalisa slowly stepping back to get away from Wonwoo. Wonwoo attacked her and she flew away to escape but Wonwoo chase her.

"Arggh!!" Lalisa felt pain because her wings are slowly burning, she endure it and continue flying away from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo is too fast and strong, he grabs Lalisa by the nape and threw her somewhere. Lalisa fell on a rooftop of a building, she can't fight him since God doesn't create or order her to fight.

"Lalisa, your too weak. I think God didn't train you just in case you will encounter someone like me who is eager to have new beautiful wings like yours." Wonwoo walked towards her and he strike fire at her that made Lalisa can't stand anymore.

Wonwoo stepped on her back that made her groaned in pain.

"So, weak Lalisa. These wings of yours are now mine." Wonwoo cut her wings using his fire sword.

"ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Lalisa tried to fight but Wonwoo's shadow stopped her. Lalisa can't do anything but groaned in pain and cried.

Wonwoo laughed evilly while cutting her beautiful white wings, when he successfully stole Lalisa's wings he left a backpack beside an unconscious Lalisa.

•••

Lalisa woke up, feeling so much pain, especially in her back. She cried because of so much pain, she tried to reach her back and it is bleeding.

"M-my...wi-wings." She cried, she just lost her beautiful wings. She wearing white polo and white pants, her wings wounds are bleeding and they can be seen on her back.

She stood up from the ground, she hold the backpack that Wonwoo left for her. She slowly got downstairs since she is on the rooftop of an unknown building.

While she walking downstairs she read on a bulletin board the name of the hospital Seoul National Hospital. It's the hospital that Ella is confined to.

She walked where Ella's room is; she is barefoot, her polo had blood on it, and she had some dirt on her body and face.

She went inside the room Ella, the doctors are busy trying to save Ella so they didn't notice her.

"Wake up Ella." She spoke that made some surprised because they heard her and Ella's heart suddenly became normal.

Everyone in the room was shocked by what just happen, an unknown girl just spoke and Ella came back.

Lalisa walked towards Ella, she touch her face like how Ella touch her earlier. Suddenly, Ella opened her eyes at exactly midnight.

"Happy Birthday Ella." Lalisa greeted her that made Ella smiled.

"Thank you Guardian Angel Unnie." Ella sat up that made the doctors gasped.

"Excuse me, can you move we still need to check her condition." The doctor asked Lalisa and she nodded.

Lalisa went to the other side of the bed, the nurses looking and examining her because they found her weird and she didn't notice a brunette looking at her.

"Unbelievable!" The doctor exclaimed.

"What happen?!" The nurse asked.

"She just suddenly healed, can you run some test on her later in the morning but for now let her rest." The doctor said and order the shocked nurses. "Take a rest, for now, Ella. I will talk to your sister and parents later."