blinded (in his eyes 2)

'Mommy watch!' Ollie shouts at his mom as he does a cartwheel in front of her.

Ollie's mother starts clapping. 'Good job, sweetie! I'm so proud of you!"

Ollie sprints back to his mother. 'Did you see? Did you see?' Ollie repeats.

His mother laughs. 'Yes, mommy saw. Now sit down so we can eat, then we can play later.'

Ollie visibly brightens up, smiling with two front teeth missing. 'Okie dokie!'

Ollie's mother opens up the picnic basket and gives a confused face. She closes and reopens the basket. 'Strange... I could have swore I packed the lunch.'

Ollie scoots to the picnic basket only to see the basket completely empty.

'Hmm... Ollie, dear, I'll be right back. Mommy's going to get us lunch.' She says as she walks around from the picnic blanket.

'Ok mommy!' He replies back. He lays down on the blanket to look at the clouds. He likes looking clouds, they come in different shapes and sizes.

He sees a cloud that looks like a flower.

"Ollie...."

Another looks like boat.

"Ollie..."

Ooh, that one looks like a tree.

"Ollie."

That one's heart shaped!

"Ollie!"
———

Ollie jerks up awake, alarmed. He looks around the room, eyes still fuzzy. He hears the same shouting in the dream. He recognizes the voice as Chip's.

"Ollie, we have to leave now!" Chip's says urgently.

"O-ok." Ollie gets up of bed immediately, now fully alert of everything.

They both run up deck to meet with Jay. Ollie scans the area, surrounding the area with a bunch of ships, huge ones.

"Shit! How'd the navy find us?" Chip questions. Ollie looks at Jay, who looks slightly pale staring at the many navy ships.

Before Ollie finished analyzing the situation they're in, a big explosion happens at the back of the ship, making the ship shake.

"C'mon we've gotta go!" Chip yells as he drags Ollie off the ship, Jay following along muttering words that Ollie can't catch.

They all run to the beach where they run into some navy soldiers.

"Ollie cover your eyes." Chip demands.

Ollie listens to Chip's commands and closes his eyes tightly. He hears slashing and a thud. After that a familiar hand grabs him and they continue running, looking for another way to escape.

"What's the plan Chip?" Jay says loudly, to compete with the chaos.

"To find a way out of this island. Any ideas?" He asks frantically.

"Maybe we can-" She yelps all of a sudden, cutting off her sentence.

"Shit, Jay!" They stop to help her.

"Ollie, keep your eyes closed please."

Ollie keeps his eyes closed. He hears a rip from something, then another. A fabric is tied to cover his eyes.

Ollie hears loud footsteps walking toward them on their left

"You!" Jay says with anger. "You fucker." Her voice coated with venom.