[Chapter: 23]

Começar do início

"Kyun?", came two voice. Shivaay looked at Arnav who was already looking at him.

"Why are you asking, why?", Shivaay asked.

"Why you asked?", Arnav asked back.

"As I will be away from my girlfriend, duh!", he said in obvious tone. Annika chuckle hearing it.

"So in same way I will be away from–", he stopped as all the eyes got fixed on him. Shivaay smiled mischievously.

"You'll be away from whom? Malika?", he asked feigning innocence.

"Hey!", again two voice came in offended way. Malika looked at Arnav and then looked away rolling eyes.

"It's no..nothing such okay! I was saying for you only", Arnav said making others roll their eyes.

"Yeah yeah! I understand, my concern friend", Shivaay said bringing a scowl on his forehead.

"We're going to have girls v/s boys and that's fixed. Whoever will win have to do whatever we'll ask", Annika said with a final tone in her voice. Reluctantly, boys agreed.

Boys went to the left side while girls went to the right side. The players were ready with Om and Shivaay being in front because of being the better player while in girl's side, Annika and Bhavya were in front.

(^like this; just 4 girls at one side and four boys are other)

The game started with girls performing well leading the scores. They're giggling happily, hi-fiving with each other making boys scowl over it.

"Yaar kuch karna padega", Arnav said looking at the boys. They discussed in themselves and changed the positions.

Soon, the boys were leading making girls tensed and grumpy. Malika looked towards Annika as only one hit was needed for either of the teams to win. She shrugged but then something came in her mind and she nodded with a smirk.

She hit the ball towards the other side. Shivaay was going to smack it back when he saw Annika removing her bikini scarf making him drop his jaw down. This resulted ball falling on the ground and girls won the match.

Annika giggled leaving the scarf little away and gave a hi-five to her girls. Shivaay scowled and walked towards them.

"This is cheating!", he argued.

"What? How! We're playing fairly", Annika came in front feigning innocence.

"You removed that scarf when I was going to hit the ball", he accused coming closer.

"Oh hello! Excuse me! I don't do such cheap things, I was feeling hot so I removed it", she shrugged.

"Feeling hot huh? Let me help you to cool down then", he said making her eyes widen and in next moment, he was running behind her who was running away to safe herself from him.