"What is it?"

"Can I take your measurements for this?" the Sound Pillar begged, motioning towards the Shiromuku kimono. "It's a surprise wedding for my fourth wife. You are the same size as her."

Barely listening to anything he said, Y/N agreed. The h/c woman just wanted to get everything over with as quickly as possible.

Uzui took the measuring tape from the shop owner and began taking the woman's measurements. At times his hands would linger, forcing the Phoenix Pillar to harshly pinch him.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, it was done. Uzui quickly wrote down the woman's measurements. Before the Sound Pillar could say anything else, Y/N was long gone.

The man sighed, maroon eyes dreamingly gazing at the path the Phoenix Pillar had disappeared from. Turning to the seamstress, he asked

"Do you have any wataboshi?"

"Yes but there are many different designs. Have your bride come, we can find something that suits her."

"No need. Do you have one that suits the woman that just left?"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

While Y/N was out searching for any information about her curse, a scarred pillar quietly picked the iron lock that kept the wooden doors of the Phoenix Estate closed.

Hearing a familiar click, a large smiled spread across his face. With a red box in his hand, he quietly pushed open the door.

Listening carefully for any movement, he walked to the dining table. As was he was about to place the red box onto the table, he felt a presence coming closer.

Sanemi panicked. He turned his head back and forth searching for a place to hide. Unable to find anything, he slid under the table, hoping that she wouldn't notice him.

The sound of footsteps slowly made their way to the Sanemi's hiding spot. The white haired man squeezed his eyes shut and held his breath. The figure slowly bent over to peak under the table.

"What are you doing here?"

Sanemi's eyes burst open upon hearing the male voice. Eyes adjusting, he immediately made contact with Giyu's deep blue eyes.

The Wind Pillar shot up, banging his head on the table.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the scarred man shouted.

He crawled out from under the table, clutching his head. Once he fully stood, he glared at the Water Pillar who stared at him blankly.

"...I asked you first."

"Screw that! I can't believe the Water Pillar would stoop so low as to trespass into her home."

Sanemi scoffed, before glancing down at the fabric within Giyu's fingers.

"Is that her shirt in your hand? Wow, what a creep."

"...are you not also trespassing?"

The Wind Pillar's face quickly turned red, embarrassment taking over his features.