҉ 二十一 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Bright Red Eyes

The time of Y/N's confinement was nearing an end. As the days flew by, the slayers noticed the h/c woman distancing herself more and more. Her odd behavior caused her comrades to grow worried and even more desperate to see her.

Ever since she read her ancestor's journal, she made it her goal to find a solution to the curse.

Though she was confident in her abilities to protect herself, Y/N couldn't shake off the nagging feeling in the back of her head. She knew that she could handle any person effected by the curse, yet the idea of constantly being on edge did not sit well with her. Because of this, she decided to avoid everyone while searching.

Unfortunately, there were a few times she failed to evade her fellow demon slayers.

The moon had just risen and the Phoenix Pillar was on her way back to her estate. Just as she arrived to the Phoenix Estate, a small figure squeezed her from behind.

Her body immediately tensed and she craned her neck to see who it was. Y/N's eyes made contact with with Nezuko's. Her round, pink eyes glowed with happiness as she cuddled into her.

"Y/N-san! It's been a while," not too far from them, Tanjiro called out. He walked towards them and smiled, seeing his sister so close to the h/c woman.

"Hello, Kamado-san. It has been. Unfortunately, I'm quite busy so I must get going." Tanjiro's kind smile faltered, his heart clenching at the distant tone of her voice.

"I understand. But before you go, please take this." He handed her a large, wrapped bento.

"I cooked some food for you. You shouldn't neglect your health, even if you're busy!" Despite being aware of his obsession, Y/N couldn't resist his angelic smile and accepted his bento.

Pulling away his sister, who was reluctant to part with her, Tanjiro waved goodbye. The Phoenix Pillar gave a small wave back before entering her estate.

The man turned away, his hanafuda earrings swaying. As the two siblings walked, Tanjiro noticed a familiar crow flying towards their direction.