҉ 三 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, cannibalism, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Unfortunate Face

After several moments passed, the door slid open. In stormed Y/N's father with a look of utter panic.

"M/N!" He screamed, hugging the now limp body.

He lifted up the still warm form of his darling, and gently laid her on the floor. With two fingers, he pressed into the side of her neck, frantically searching for any trace of a pulse.

There were no thumps against his fingers. (F/N) felt his heart break at the sight of his wife. He sat there for what seemed like forever, until the sound of little sniffles snapped him out of his daze.

Slowly turning his head, his eyes narrowed as they landed on the small figure not too far from the stool. As if he had just reached an epiphany, the man shot into the air with newfound energy.

"It's because of you!" He screamed. F/N rushed to the sobbing figure and pinned the child to the ground. Y/N screamed out in pain.

The man ripped the cloth off of her head and threaded his fingers through her hair. As he was about to pull, the man caught sight of Y/N's tearful gaze.

As if a switch was flicked in the man, his touch turned gentle.

"Your eyes... you look just like M/N..."

Pulling his fingers out of her hair, he gently brushed the strands out from her face. Finally getting a good look at her features, he laughed joyously.

"M/N..." he whispered as his eyes trailed over the young girl's face. "M/N and my child... my child... mine..."

His voice gradually became more and more unsteady as he caressed the girl's hair. He pulled the terrified child into his arms and rocked her back and forth.

"Yes, that's right. You're my child... my beautiful daughter..." he whispered with an eerie voice. Y/N trembled within his embrace.

"What a terrible mother! How dare she hide you from me! My child, my baby..."

He kicked the body in anger, and his hug became a lot less comforting and more constricting. It was as if the body growing cold beside them was just another lump of trash, needing to be discarded.